The best provider

New here not to the hobby. Who is the go to gal. Cost menu tcb and BCD being most important. Age race and physical looks not importantant
Age race and physical looks not importantant Originally Posted by Modmanix
Really!? You will like it here
Most are not going to give up their atf.
There is this girl here in Austin, 26 yrs old, perfect face and body, will let you do FS and even greek in a Starbucks bathroom. But I'm not giving up her number!
Some would say TS winndixie is their favorite....
It’s different for every man
There is this girl here in Austin, 26 yrs old, perfect face and body, will let you do FS and even greek in a Starbucks bathroom. But I'm not giving up her number! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

It's the starbucks bathroom part that really makes this for me.

If dudes started actually answering they'd soon find their ATF hounded with more business and any girl who actually had the most praise would probably be targeted by some of the competition here. Sadly enough.
Not only is it different for every man, it changes with time, age and experience. Currently I have perhaps 4 among whom I really can't choose the best. They are all different and fabulous in their own right. Isn't it wonderful?
Beauty is determined inside as well. Let me ask who is reliable and fun?
Gigilicious !!! TCB great. BCD great. No drama. Reliable for number of years. Very pretty face/hair/skin. Very nice body/petite. Good menu. Very personable. Warm/sensual. Latina !! Nice girl / Classy !!
Dara and Bella Adire are too you have to meet
Some would say TS winndixie is their favorite.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not funny.
Great question, I have a larger than 70% return rate.
I've gotten some PM's from some desperate hookers I will not take advantage of that. But please, if you look like a gender reassignment gone bad. Please don't contact me. Not my taste thank you.
I've gotten some PM's from some desperate hookers I will not take advantage of that. But please, if you look like a gender reassignment gone bad. Please don't contact me. Not my taste thank you. Originally Posted by Modmanix

LMAO! You told so many so much with how you NOT named that name!