IWFA & ICON FOOTBALL SEASON IS ABOUT TO BEGIN..WHERE ARE ALL MY FOOTBALL FANS??

The IWFA and ICON football season is about to begin. Our first preseason game is early April. The IWFA/ICON is a semi-professional women's football league-which has spread all across the U.S. Austin has 2 teams in different divisions and classes. This is full contact (no sexy uniform, sorry guys) women's football... This will be my 3rd year playing(DE/TE). If anyone would like to sponsor me or the team, please pm me for more details on benefits and prices. I have been blessed with prior success by reaching out to the hobby world to help out with a sponsorship ...so hopefully this season will be no different. ...OH, AND FOR THE LADIES....if any lady is interested in playing (even if you have never played) or know someone who would kick ass in an organization like this PLEASE pm me. ...it's an awesome way to stay fit, knock a chicks head off, let off some steam!!.. plus we do alot of radio stations, news promos ,photo shoots and alot of community activities....free gym and spa memberships as well...don't hesitate to reach out to me for any questions. Thank you for taking time to read my posts!!
  • J-Boy
  • 03-01-2019, 08:24 PM
The IWFA and ICON football season is about to begin. Our first preseason game is early April. The IWFA/ICON is a semi-professional women's football league-which has spread all across the U.S. Austin has 2 teams in different divisions and classes. This is full contact (no sexy uniform, sorry guys) women's football... This will be my 3rd year playing(DE/TE). If anyone would like to sponsor me or the team, please pm me for more details on benefits and prices. I have been blessed with prior success by reaching out to the hobby world to help out with a sponsorship ...so hopefully this season will be no different. ...OH, AND FOR THE LADIES....if any lady is interested in playing (even if you have never played) or know someone who would kick ass in an organization like this PLEASE pm me. ...it's an awesome way to stay fit, knock a chicks head off, let off some steam!!.. plus we do alot of radio stations, news promos ,photo shoots and alot of community activities....free gym and spa memberships as well...don't hesitate to reach out to me for any questions. Thank you for taking time to read my posts!! Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx
wow--that must really be something!!!
Where are the games played?
I’m interested in checking this out as well.....please let us know info for your first game.