Finally!!!

Hey Guys!!

I’m finally upgraded and have a showcase!! Yay 😹😹 just wanted to say hello and thank everyone who’s helped me get setup on the site. Look forward to meeting everyone!

AubreyX
Welcome welcome !

Quite the pretty lady indeed.... can’t wait to catch up with you.

Enjoy everything.
Welcome beautiful Lady!
Welcome lovely lady.
Hi Aubrey. Great to see you got verified.
Welcome. Hoping to see you one day soon.
Christ on a bike!!! You should do very well.
Awesome, glad to see you made it! Can't wait to see you in the future!
Welcome! Hope I can meet you.
moved to coed so Aubrey can respond, LOL.
OWO THANK YOU AWESOME LADY!!!
Hey everyone!!! ���� Just to let you know I’m going to be taking a break; someone has scooped me up until at least the end of April. Thank you for all the warm comments. Summer time will be much better as I won’t have classes or exams to contend with.

TTFN

Aubrey
Hey everyone!!! ���� Just to let you know I’m going to be taking a break; someone has scooped me up until at least the end of April. Thank you for all the warm comments. Summer time will be much better as I won’t have classes or exams to contend with.

TTFN

Aubrey Originally Posted by AubreyX
Well that was to be expected! Wonder how much of an investment to have a hottie like Aubrey on retainer lol.
Well that was to be expected! Wonder how much of an investment to have a hottie like Aubrey on retainer lol. Originally Posted by ww32566
Still less than a lawyer. The lawyer also screws you.

TTFN

Aubrey Originally Posted by AubreyX
Oh wow! You weren't around for very long. I was going to try to arrange a meet-up one day soon.