The Slave Trade

• Low-T
  • 02-28-2019, 06:46 AM
The raid on the Florida AMP got me thinking about the slave-trade and the girls that are forced into it. Recently, I visited an Asian girl advertised on AdultSearch. I booked an hour, but only needed 20 minutes, so I spent the remaining time talking to her. She is one of those.

In fairly good English she said she was sold to a brothal when she was 13 in Thailand. Last year, her Mammason sold her and several others to a Chinese guy who smuggled them all into America. He promised that if they work for him for at least 2 years without complaint, he will release them from his care and see they all get US citizenship. Obviously, that lie is to keep them from running away.

She said she has 8 more months to go and she will be free to do whatever she wants. It made me a bit sad, but she insisted she is OK with the deal. She likes the situation she is in now far better than what she had in Thailand. Here, the American men treat her tenderly while Thai men back home liked to rough up providers during encounters. She showed me a scar one John gave her with the buckle on his belt. I didn't tell her that there is no way her boss can get American citizenship for her and that he is a lieing bastard. I have a lot of friends in places of authority who can help her if she wanted, I said before leaving. She smiled and thanked me, but she was happy in her present situation.

I guess it is hard for guys like me to understand that this kind of slavery is better for some than what they were in before. This encounter has made me regret that guys like me encourage the sex slavery market by unknowingly participating.

I wanted to share this with those in the hobby in hopes all are made aware of what is included in the mix. I will not write a review on her for obvious reasons.
So how did it feel fucking someone who was there against their will?
Not something I would do, nor brag about, or bring attention to.
But hey, that’s just me.

Did you at least tip to ease your conscience?
I completely agree with you Low-T. i feel the same way about providers who are in the business because of desperation, trauma or substance issues. Some women go into the hobby with clear heads & open eyes & those are the ones I see.
You should contact LE. If you don't want to reveal your identity submit a well written tip to Crime Stoppers.

She will be much better off in the hands of the many advocacy groups that protect human trafficked sex slaves.

They will take care of her long-term and give her a guaranteed three year Visa.

What's going to happen if you do nothing is that the bullshit lies by the pimp will materialize and then she will be deported.

She will then trust another pimp who will get her to trust his lies.

Give the reward money to her after she is rescued.

Doing nothing is pathetic so act now. LE will rescue her today.
She was sold into slavery at 13 and relocated to the US within a year.

Did you have sex with an underage minor in Texas perhaps?

You're a member posting on an open forum with a site that has gone to great lengths to avoid any stigma of aiding sex trafficking, Geez.
  • Low-T
  • 02-28-2019, 08:58 AM

You're a member posting on an open forum with a site that has gone to great lengths to avoid any stigma of aiding sex trafficking, Geez. Originally Posted by zmonator
I neglected to say she is in her early 30's now. She worked in the Thai brothal most of her life.
You boys realize your discussing a forbidden subject (must be 21 or older) on this site?
I stick with the independent spas for that very reason. They have Visa and live in a house, an apartment, most have boyfriend's or husband. They can do not do. They are usually 35 an older.
Just a reminder that with all the complaints about Trump, Libtards, etc, we have an amazing life in the U.S.
This is why I can't go to these places. The ladies on here chose to do this and can walk away at any time. Someone who is being forced into it, I can't support that. Maybe it's because I know what it is like to have a monkey on your back, and have people feed that monkey to the point that you almost die from it. But, that is just me.

You're a member posting on an open forum with a site that has gone to great lengths to avoid any stigma of aiding sex trafficking, Geez. Originally Posted by zmonator

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?
I think we need a section of “girls with pimps” section. I’m gettin sick of the situation. If you can’t operate independently, don’t post here. Start a pimps and hoes website.
I think we need a section of “girls with pimps” section. I’m gettin sick of the situation. If you can’t operate independently, don’t post here. Start a pimps and hoes website. Originally Posted by Johnnyspeed
There's pimps here?
Haha, you know the score. I love when an bitch tell me her man gonna get me. I always say come for it and I hope you don’t like this dude too much.
It’s the stealthy pimped hoes that’s the worst. The sweethearts that don’t hav anclu what you been txtn them all dat and they are just wore out when you get there.