Your most remembered or comical....

Experiences during session or real world. Mine was when I was house sitting for my friend. I had a girl over and while we were in missionary on the living room floor their cat came in and started licking her breast. She didn't realize it until she opened her eyes. Funny thing is she said at first she thought it was me but realized when she felt the hairs on the cats tongue. We had a good laugh after that.
I broke my toes 30 minutes into a 2 hour experience and pushed through the rest of it without any assistance from pain meds. Went to the hospital a few hours later, 3 broken 1 fractured. Still work 5" boots to the social the next day... I believe there is a thread on here about it still ;p
That's dedication to her craft! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Low-T
  • 03-11-2019, 07:06 AM
I had previously taken her out to a big steak dinner and went to her place for some yum yum. I had my tough deep inside before the smell of rotten fish hit me. I threw up the entire contents of my stomach on her belly. She practically picked me up and tossed me out the door. My cloths eventually followed. I am sure she still thinks of me.
I had previously taken her out to a big steak dinner and went to her place for some yum yum. I had my tough deep inside before the smell of rotten fish hit me. I threw up the entire contents of my stomach on her belly. She practically picked me up and tossed me out the door. My cloths eventually followed. I am sure she still thinks of me. Originally Posted by Low-T
Classic, that will make top 10 for sure!
I took a dump at Monica Fox's incall… (inside joke)
I was fucking my neighbors wife at the same time my male dog was fucking her female dog. She spent the weekend , my dog and me needed a week of recovery. True story.
I have to pick my first experience quite a few years ago with a woman who squirts. She was riding me CG when suddenly a warm flood was released bathing my crotch. I knew immediately what it was and was thrilled. I never get tired of it. Regulars here might even guess who the woman was.
We had just started a threesome and everyone was warming up nicely. Doing DATY on a Barbie and added a finger. And she starts begging for more. I speed it up, she still wants more. The other gal clarified and said she means more fingers. Ok, so I insert a second finger. She said not like that, like this - and puts her whole hand in...
Ok so my homegirl. Her name is... Mooshi.lol she told me this hilarious story. She was doing 69 with her on top and the guy sticks one of his fingers in her ass and all of a sudden she felt something let go and he's like "uh I need a napkin or something" she jumped up quick, apologizing over and over again grabbing a napkin and she looked at him but did't see anything except it looks like he kinda sneezed and got snot all over his face. She told him she didn't see anything and he's like it's okay it's okay and she's like no really I don't see anything. It wasn't until after the session when he left that she realized she had a session right before him and that guy had been fucking her in the ass when the condom broke and he cam in her ass. So that guys cum was all over that other guy's face. Omg she wanted to tell him so bad cause its hilarious but she doubted that would have gone well. It was a badass session other then that. Lol
I took a dump at Monica Fox's incall… (inside joke) Originally Posted by governmentguru
I remember that. It was hilarious.
their cat came in and started licking her breast.

felt the hairs on the cats tongue. Originally Posted by tadpole39
Absolutely nothing funny about beastiality....
all the above, dat's sum good stuff raight here, i tell ya!!!
I went to see a provider. Her hotel room was on the first floor at the farthest corner.

When I got into her room, I noticed the window was open and I could see the green belt outside. It was in the early evening just after sunset and the weather was balmy.

She insisted keeping the window open when we started making out. About 10 mins into the session, I completely forgot about the window and with closed eyes I was enjoying her riding on me in CG position.

Suddenly I heard someone shouted "What the fuck you are doing?"

I opened my eyes and saw through the window an old lady walking her dog.

The provider, slowly and smilingly, responded "Fucking!"
  • gc161
  • 03-13-2019, 02:57 AM
I remember the first time a girlfriend yelled that I come all over her during a fuck. I laughed hysterically.