Read it and Weep, or don't read it and weap, but no collusion!

Sorry fellow Democrats but you don't need to see the Mueller Report. You don't need to pick through it to see if there's something there that he missed. He didn't miss anything. He did't find any collusion because it never happened. I'll say it again - it never happened.

As for the now disgraced former Director of CIA John (dronestrike) Brennan, and John(sleezebag) Podesta, and Head of Intelligence David(perjury) Clapper, and all the pundits like Carl (bookdeal) Berstein and politicians like David (scumbag) Schiff...you were all wrong. You lied. You said there was "absolutely no doubt of collusion" and there was no collusion. None.

Picking through Mueller's Report won't change that.

It's done. It's finished.

I heard one idiot Democrat on NPR this morning say that she doesn't care what the Mueller Report says because she "believes" that there must be collusion somewhere or else why did people lie about meetings with Russians? Gee what an existential question? Maybe she can pose that to her philosophy professor or consult Descartes. What would Spinoza or Heidegger say about that kind of logic? Perhaps a psychologist could shed light on this. Maybe Dr. Phil can weigh in.

American media loves hoaxes. They loved the fables and stories about all those chemical and nuclear weapons programs in Iraq. They repeated and repeated those yarns for months and months and then after the U.S. invaded they found nothing. Nothing. Oh well...

Now we've got another hoax. Legions of people, all with an agenda, repeating the same claims but there never was any evidence from the beginning.

As long as the media in this country is purely profit driven, devoid of ethics, and biased towards what their particular, fragmented audience wants to hear, then our country will be FUCKED, FUCKED, FUCKED.

No collusion!

Wonder how many libs. missed work today from being butt hurt??

bahahahahahahahaha

No matter how they spin it. No obstruction as well!

Double schwabahahahahahahahahahahahah aa
The Right's Premature Ejaculation

LMAO, you guys strutting around like peacocks because Trump was cleared on one particular charge. If anything, it's a good thing. I didn't wish him to be involved in that. We really don't want our Presidents conspiring with our adversaries to throw our elections. (Though obstruction of justice still may have occurred. At this point, we don't have enough info to truly understand what was found.)

But the investigation was and is a success. It isn't just about that one issue and how it implicates or doesn't implicate Trump by name. When you count all the farmed off investigations, we aren't nearly finished.

For one thing, we found out that Trump surrounds himself with filthy criminals. Not exactly the "best people" he promised. If a Democrat surrounded him or herself with such people, y'all would have brain aneurysms. But that type of hypocrisy is par for the course.

And still... if Trump wasn't President, he'd already be under arrest on felony campaign finance charges. And that's just for starters.

Stay tuned. Scumbag Trump and his supporters are partying far too prematurely.

Wonder how many libs. missed work today from being butt hurt?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Probably not many. You over play the importance of what was revealed in Mueller's Report.

It's like people who scream "In your face!" when their team scores a 1st quarter field goal. Meh.

But hey, I wonder how many MAGA types missed work today so they could stay home masturbating to photos of Trump??
Oh Ellen. Silly Ellen.

Why are you posting fake news? Are you emboldened by Trump? Of course Trump yells "fake news" trying to distract attention from the fact that most everything out of his mouth is actual fake news, by definition. And "fake news" to him is anything that makes him look bad or that he doesn't agree with, regardless of the facts.

So peddling fake news is not a business you should be getting into, Ellen.

And I saw the video. She was not crying.

But the lady cackling in the background? I can just image the internally ugly, uneducated MAGA stereotype attached to that voice. That is far more embarrassing than if Maddow actually was crying!

Trust me, that video doesn't do you any favors at all!
it kinda simple to judge... 1: WOULD you trust Trump enough to do business with him?
2: would you loan him money, or co-sign for him... the obvious answer is NO.
Good, Ellen. Stay away from spreading fake news memes and stick to your regular banal memes. But there is a delicious bit of blindness and ignorance in that meme:

Imagine a criminal wanted for a series of bank robberies, assault and shoplifting. He is cleared of shoplifting while they continue investigate the bank robberies and assault. A clueless response would be "But, we were told there would be shoplifting! BAHAHAHAHA!"

And I don't even think you realize how ridiculous you come off posting a meme like that.

"Collusion" was always the least of Trump's concerns. You see, Trump is a career criminal. He has far more things to be worried about. If you think he is going to be clean and clear from here on out, that is awfully wishful thinking.
Imagine if a criminal was wanted for a series of treasonous charges. Like releasing classified documents having a private server, destroying laptops and cell phones with a hammer. A clueless response would be " let's make her the next president!!"
Fake news?
You know what isn't fake news
Donald Trump "IS" president of the United States of America.
That's a dick you're gonna have to suck for 6 more years
Donald Trump "IS" president of the United States of America.
That's a dick you're gonna have to suck for 6 more years Originally Posted by knotty man
LOL, only MAGAs dream of sucking his dick.

In 2 years, God willing, he will be gone. But you go feel free to suck on for another 4 years. "One Term Trump''s tiny mushroom dick will appreciate it.
Blah blah blah.
Trump IS STILL President of the United States of America
Yea!!my child was cleared of being a child molester, all is well! A low bar, very low bar indeed. I'm actually not surprised no collusion with the Reds was found. These people are criminals, not idiots. Ever heard the term "plausible deniability"? But yet T. continues to publicly " collude" in his favorable disposition to the biggest thugs in the world, Putin, Kim, etc.
Congrats on your child.
You must be so proud
All the Trumpers can still go on loving the guy who believes prisoners of war are not heros. if he thinks pow's are not heros ,what does he think of dead soldiers. I'm ex Navy and I'm glad I never had to call this pos my commander in chief.