Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very thin with small titties and ass but firm
Recommendation: Yes
  • mj850
  • 04-04-2019, 11:07 AM
Whoa! why is the ros showing? Will a mod please fix this. When I submitted this review It was my understanding that ros was only available to those with premium access.
Whoa! why is the ros showing? Will a mod please fix this. When I submitted this review It was my understanding that ros was only available to those with premium access. Originally Posted by mj850
The ROS is not showing for me (I currently don't have premium access).

You can view the ROS on your OWN reviews that you made, regardless whether you have premium access or not. So, the ROS will only show up for the person who wrote the review and those who have premium access.

Once a mod approves your review, you'll be granted premium access for a limited time.
  • mj850
  • 04-04-2019, 11:51 AM
Thank you for the explanation Bulldog. After I logged out it was no longer visible to me. Bear with me please I'm a newbie.
Thank you for the explanation Bulldog. After I logged out it was no longer visible to me. Bear with me please I'm a newbie. Originally Posted by mj850
No worries. We all gotta start SOMEWHERE. ^^
I went there recently, got a decent looking girl that was on the curvy side, but understood almost no english. She was busy with someone and asked if I wanted a man to do my massage, I said no so she had me wait. Got a standard finish.
I had no luck there too but the chick was ugly so I was ok with that.
  • mj850
  • 04-05-2019, 05:03 AM
I went there recently, got a decent looking girl that was on the curvy side, but understood almost no english. She was busy with someone and asked if I wanted a man to do my massage, I said no so she had me wait. Got a standard finish. Originally Posted by traxter
LOL @ asking if you wanted a man to give you a massage! Having a man rub me is my worst nightmare. I think of George Costanza getting a massage by a man on Seinfeld. It moved Jer and I think I might be gay!
Btw, I have been to a lot of amps here and California. California amps are way better but I have never seen a man working in either state.
I went there recently. I got a massage there last month and was quoted big bucks for anything extra so I just got a great massage and gave the regular massage tip. I went back again because the massage was great and the other therapist told me the other woman had returned to China. I miss the old lady and the man that was there she really knew how to give a good massage. That is who I was expecting. But things have change even there.
  • mj850
  • 04-05-2019, 08:16 AM
I went there recently. I got a massage there last month and was quoted big bucks for anything extra so I just got a great massage and gave the regular massage tip. I went back again because the massage was great and the other therapist told me the other woman had returned to China. I miss the old lady and the man that was there she really knew how to give a good massage. That is who I was expecting. But things have change even there. Originally Posted by pcola pogo
These amps change girls more than I change my underwear. Best experience I had was across the street at Pensacola Massage. There wasn't any extras other than the usual h/e and roaming of hands. but she was really cute. I never saw her again. But I keep going back for the table shower.