Doubles at XTC?

IIRC, I've never seen a report of a doubles session/dances at XTC, or similar club. I don't know if the rules are different at the totally nude joints like XTC, Divas, and the new Bare, but doubles are certainly OK at standard topless bars, as we know. (And we've seen some triples and more-somes at bachelor parties and such, too.)

The one time I was in XTC's VIP section with two girls, one was only standing lookout for the manager while the other one savagely tore at my dick in an uncomfortable and over-priced HJ, so that doesn't count as a fun doubles session. They had no interaction between themselves.

Anybody had any doubles dances/sessions where the two girls interact?
I'm not into doubles but I've seen some hot doubles action in VIP. I'm headed there now.
I've had some double dances in VIP at XTC. The only time it was worth it was one time with a super hot bi dancer a few years ago
Decades have taught me that dancers that travel in pairs are generally to be avoided. It's so rarely any good, even if you choose just one. Most of the time it's an ambush to try to suck up as much $ for as little time and attention as possible.
i had a double with a waitress and a dancer at highland perfect 10. week day, as the evening shift was coming on. the waitress said she was super hot and that she had a crush on her. she was DRUNK AS FUCK!!!!!

I let her hit my pen and that pushed her over the edge. we all had a good time in the VIP, got what we wanted. the waitress was hot. the stripper breath was rank and she kept passing out going down on me and the waitress would play with her to get her going again, lol. gave the waitress less than $100, maybe $60 or $80 for making out with me and keeping the girl going, plus a few rounds for all of us. i don't think i even paid for VIP that time. she wanted to suck on something and the waitress wanted to see her naked.

right place at the right time i guess.

(it's ok to let a drunk stripper blow you for free if the waitress is sober, right?)
i remember her name sounded like a girls handle here. i asked her and she had no idea what eddie was...or maybe she was just blacked out. Maybe her last name was tequila? ...i can't remember.... I get my hooker names and stripper names confused...
  • tntt
  • 04-19-2019, 08:01 PM
My one good doubles experience was at XTC, not because of extras but because one of the girls had a great ass and I just shamelessly dry humped her the entire song while she was sandwiched between me and the other girl.

Otherwise it’s always been a waste of time and money for me, you get quite a bit less contact than a 1:1 dance and the girls just continue on whatever conversation they had before they started the song.