URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2563634&highlight=
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Arboretum area
Activities: None; she bailed out at the last minute
Hair Length and Color: Never saw her in person
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I didn't get a chance to meet her. We set something up one day before; I drove to the general location at our agreed upon time and she decided to start screening me at the time we were supposed to meet. 20 minutes *after* we were supposed to meet, she decided I didn't meet her criteria and called it off. See ROS for more details.
Recommendation: No
Sorry that happened to you.
  • Low-T
  • 04-08-2019, 06:50 AM
moved to the right place
sorry man that sucks!
This guy is the biggest liar in the world! Which makes “US”girls like my sister quit because she’s tired of guy’s like this lying for no reason... He’s mad because I turned him down and I have the right to not see someone if I have any reason and we never set anytime ever we did not even make it that far at all Mr. sorry to burst your bubble... If we set a time please send me address? End of story! So since you want to lie I will show proof to the mods that I turned him down and now I feel like it’s a hate crime ughhhh.... He’s just one of those guy’s girls beware of this guy watch the truth come to light just like it always does...
Just a couple of things I want to make clear:

- I *want* to be screened by a provider before we meet, because I want her to feel 100% safe and comfortable meeting with me. When I contact someone for the first time, I provide references along with the day/time/length of session I’m requesting, and I always say “please let me know if you need any other info”.

- I also research providers here and on the other site before reaching out; if I get any indication they don’t want to see someone with a certain body type (or if there is ANYTHING that I think might “disqualify” me, I move on and I don’t really have any feelings about it. If a provider doesn’t want to see a big guy, the last thing I’m interested in doing is trying to talk her into it. There’s plenty of other providers who will.

- This provider has a lot of good reviews, and your mileage may vary. I’ve got no ill will toward her, my only issue is coming from a business standpoint... if a provider has dealbreakers, those should be communicated to the client before an appointment is set, not 20 minutes after we’re supposed to meet. As a client, I steer away if other clients report TCB issues with a provider because I’m not trying to waste my time. For other clients, this may not be a big deal but i thought others might want to know. My intention here is to give a heads up, but I have no interest in trashing this provider or any others. I had a bad experience, other clients didn’t.

Good talk, everybody. Moving on
What happened to the part where I sent you my address and I left you in the Rain? What hotel did you go to? You can say it because we both know I never wanted to see you! You know why I didn’t have any interest in you lol girls be my guess if you want to see him because I will never tolerate any kind of disrespect towards any Man never!!! I never stood anyone up ever and don’t attend to ever, he’s just so butt hurt I told him I was not interested because #Hyg
Mods, will you please shut this he said / she said urinating match down?

PLEEEEEASE????