Two Sugarbabies

So I have two sugarbabies, one had a good job and the other doesn't work due to no car. The one with the good job just got laid off, so I have a business that is super shorthanded, So my idea is to have my two sugarbabies move in together and work in my business in Destin that is super shorthanded. Is this a recipe for disaster or could it turn into something special. Oh yeah I have a third sugar baby but she is not involved in this deal, and the cool thing is I don't pay any of them, I put each into an ebay business and when they clear $200 we have a date, works out great since what I sell cost me $1 and I sell for $12 and other items that cost 3 I get $40 for them. I am having trouble keeping up with 3 plus my wife. LOL
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Damn I wish I would have thought of that deal damn man !!!

Do they know of each other or all 3 of them know that you have the others ? If so I’d be on the fence of having them work with / for you one or the other may think the other is getting more attention or something... I would pass or at least just one of them work for you

I’ve got 2 ones 45 min away the other is 3 hours away I get hardly anything from one and is about to be cut ( anyone what to take over payments ?? Lol ) the other is way better they neither know one another and like to keep it that way

Enjoy what you can but I’d say no on the both working with you
Disaster waiting to happen.
So I have two sugarbabies, one had a good job and the other doesn't work due to no car. The one with the good job just got laid off, so I have a business that is super shorthanded, So my idea is to have my two sugarbabies move in together and work in my business in Destin that is super shorthanded. Is this a recipe for disaster or could it turn into something special. Oh yeah I have a third sugar baby but she is not involved in this deal, and the cool thing is I don't pay any of them, I put each into an ebay business and when they clear $200 we have a date, works out great since what I sell cost me $1 and I sell for $12 and other items that cost 3 I get $40 for them. I am having trouble keeping up with 3 plus my wife. LOL
Any feedback would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Upscalegent64
Lol First off I’m jealous. I wish I had that kinda time.

My question would be how do you keep them insulated from the wife? Seems like that much exposure would be risky...

Also I’d love to know what you are selling w those kinda margins lol.
I have 2 sugarbabies that do see others as well. I refer to them as sugar babies in the sense they are not advertising providers. Found them on SA of course. The one knows about the other and it is not a problem but I can sense her wanting to do more to keep my attention away from the other.

If I had a business that created enough income to support one of my sugar babies I would have them work for me. Being single I would not be concerned with the wife finding out. With that said, your relationship opens up a can of worms if it goes south. You can be looking at a woman who is no longer your sugar baby but a disgruntled worker.
  • afbc
  • 04-12-2019, 09:01 AM
Absolutely nothing good ever comes from fucking the staff - even if you were fucking it before.

I speak from experience, once as the idiot with the hard dick, and once as witness who was deposed in a nasty harassment lawsuit. A scorned woman and a lawyer are probably not your ideal threesum.

Separate your professional life from your hobbying - don't risk your livelihood.

Just don't risk it.
Never shit where you eat
You got that right 44.
The end result cannot be good. Never dip your wick in the company ink.
Don’t dip your pen in the company ink...
  • R2P0
  • 04-13-2019, 07:20 AM
Any feedback would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Upscalegent64
Train me! Wax on wax off, whatever it takes!
Once you make them employees you open yourself up to what could be a shit storm of harrasment accusations should one or both ever get pissed off at you.
I understand the temptation and admire the creativity, but IMHO....no fucking way!!! There is so much potential for disaster there that it boggles the mind.

Use the "big head" for any decision concerning business and "real life" concerns. That damn "little head" has no sense whatsoever in those matters and should be kept well away from them.
Just have a 3some already and keep them from your personal life.
LOL, the harassment lawsuit did give me pause, and know they don't know each other, but all three knows I was "interviewing" Candidates but think I chose them when I am seeing all three. LOL, I just turned 70 so it is pretty hard, so I have to skip a day between dates, lol.