Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ Doggy
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Below Shoulders
Dark Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Sorry guys it's a old review but I just caught on how to do them. Beautiful lady, built very sexy, and has that hour glass figure that looks oh so sexy. Would definitely recommend
Recommendation: Yes
You need to send me the ROS
Met at a very nice in call private residents, and was greeted at the door with every sexy lady in lingerie. We had some small conversation and headed to the bedroom. We started with kissing and then the clothes came off. A great bbbj and I countered back with daty and it was great I went there several times. Went for missionary first and switched to doggy and then finished with a bbbj. She is very sweet and makes you feel at ease. I know the price is up there but she is top notch guys
why is this in the AMP section?
why is this in the AMP section? Originally Posted by Falconbravehawk3
That was my first thought, too. Shouldn't this go under "Encounters"? I could understand if only a massage took place, but he clearly stated other activities, too. XD
Met at a very nice in call private residents, and was greeted at the door with every sexy lady in lingerie. We had some small conversation and headed to the bedroom. We started with kissing and then the clothes came off. A great bbbj and I countered back with daty and it was great I went there several times. Went for missionary first and switched to doggy and then finished with a bbbj. She is very sweet and makes you feel at ease. I know the price is up there but she is top notch guys Originally Posted by playfortheday
I think he meant send it to him as a "private message".
Nah this is a self promotion ad she is a HARD Pass flakey is an understatement on this one
He who hasn't had a review since 2017.......I call BS and I haven't even met her....
Its legit guys, it's my first time posting a review so I'm learning. I'll get it right next time. Sorry for the confusion
He who hasn't had a review since 2017.......I call BS and I haven't even met her.... Originally Posted by Oldsailor64

Nothing odd about a review 6 months later from an account with zero reviews If I had a nickel for every minute that was wasted by this gal Eva I could buy a freebie from the hottest gal in the gulf coast aka VANINK...…..
I don't believe she needs a promotional ad. Eva is awesome!! Sorry it hasn't worked out as well for you when trying to meet her.
DJ: self promotion on Eva’s part you say. She has 20+ reviews here, 29 reviews on P411, 8 reviews on Erotic Monkey and a whole bunch “Moore” on TER before it went down....in two years. This doesn’t count the non-reviews and her Facebook and other social media clients. She apparently took a hard pass on you because she doesn’t have time. Trust me, you can’t bully her into a date because there are too many lined up up for a great experience. All good reviews, by the way. She loves every minute of it and gives you every minute of it as well. Sorry you won’t get to experience it.
DJ: self promotion on Eva’s part you say. She has 20+ reviews here, 29 reviews on P411, 8 reviews on Erotic Monkey and a whole bunch “Moore” on TER before it went down....in two years. This doesn’t count the non-reviews and her Facebook and other social media clients. She apparently took a hard pass on you because she doesn’t have time. Trust me, you can’t bully her into a date because there are too many lined up up for a great experience. All good reviews, by the way. She loves every minute of it and gives you every minute of it as well. Sorry you won’t get to experience it. Originally Posted by krsfit1
Krs, You need to put the crack pipe down if you think I am trying to "bully her into a date" my statement still stands flakey time waster with atleast a half dozen other similar posts to back it
does she do anal?
From past reviews it looks like she is into rimming. So you can lick her asshole but I believe it stops there. I don't personally know as I have yet to see her. Anyone else?