Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: super hot blonde in her early 40's
Recommendation: No
  • strix
  • 04-14-2019, 09:34 AM
I remember a girl from there several years ago worked the day shift. Went by a handle that rhymes with beeba. Serious GPS, and insane crazy as fuck. Don't know if she's still there on days, but she was bad news for me.....

That's why I don't like strip clubs. 1) I don't like my junk messed with in a strip club venue, 2) I end up spending way more money for way less satisfaction.

I've always been jealous of the dudes that can have 1 or 2 girls sit and laugh with them for hours without paying for lap dances or whatever else. I wish I had that kind of charisma, but alas, poor, poor, pitiful me. :-D
I remember a girl from there several years ago worked the day shift. Went by a handle that rhymes with beeba. Serious GPS, and insane crazy as fuck. Don't know if she's still there on days, but she was bad news for me.....

That's why I don't like strip clubs. 1) I don't like my junk messed with in a strip club venue, 2) I end up spending way more money for way less satisfaction.

I've always been jealous of the dudes that can have 1 or 2 girls sit and laugh with them for hours without paying for lap dances or whatever else. I wish I had that kind of charisma, but alas, poor, poor, pitiful me. :-D Originally Posted by squiretuck
LOL the "charisma" is that they remind them of their alcoholic daddies you used to poke them when the wife was asleep! Don't feel bad because crazy girls like to waste their lives and time on losers. It just means they're losers too.
LOL the "charisma" is that they remind them of their alcoholic daddies you used to poke them when the wife was asleep! Don't feel bad because crazy girls like to waste their lives and time on losers. It just means they're losers too.
Originally Posted by propshaft
fair enough. I set myself up for that one.
I know this girl from outside the club. Any woman that is 40 and still in the club probably has issues, as does she. She is totally irrational at times and probably desperate for cash. I wouldn't judge a club on her, she's been fired from just about every club in Austin because of some drama. She's a great chat, pretty to look at but don't expect much more unless you want to pay some ridiculous price.
  • strix
  • 04-20-2019, 04:58 PM
I know this girl from outside the club. Any woman that is 40 and still in the club probably has issues, as does she. She is totally irrational at times and probably desperate for cash. I wouldn't judge a club on her, she's been fired from just about every club in Austin because of some drama. She's a great chat, pretty to look at but don't expect much more unless you want to pay some ridiculous price. Originally Posted by conservative44

Good to know. She started off awesome but the more i thought about it the more i realized that shit went south the second the "younger model" sat down. Guessing she has some issues about her age and some inadequacies and competition issues with the younger girls. I'm honestly just glad i knew the managers well enough that they helped as they did.

Definitely not judging the club itself based on her. But what i am judging the club on is the fact that they've doubled the price of cabanas now 3 times in the last few months. Until they realize their mistakes there, i'll be going elsewhere. Shame too as i really liked coming here.
She's been fired from P10, AGAIN.
I know this girl from outside the club. Any woman that is 40 and still in the club probably has issues, as does she. She is totally irrational at times and probably desperate for cash. I wouldn't judge a club on her, she's been fired from just about every club in Austin because of some drama. She's a great chat, pretty to look at but don't expect much more unless you want to pay some ridiculous price. Originally Posted by conservative44
Yes, I don't have full access, but I am 90% sure I know who you are talking about... one time back in 2015 we were out around the town ... she was fine 1 min, then a min later, freaking out- - throwing punches, and just crazy crazy.... I saw her a few months ago, unfortunately the drugs are starting to really wear hard on her... definitely run away from this one.

ahh, the life of being a stripper who can't stop the party action... it will quickly catch up to you

Zzarth
Some of them just don't seem to know when to retire. It sounds familiar though. Last time I went the same fat chick that should have moved on over 10 years ago tried a hustle on me. I'm like ..."you still work here"? ...why?" You sure about all this bro? If some club trash said that about my wife..I'de be handing the wife a beer bottle to crack over her head. Or at least pout it over her. You put up with this BS? That place went off the block a while ago, after they fired the whole crew. I can tell you this much... for the amount of $$ some of us have spent there over the years..one would think they could afford new chairs? Look at the back of some of them. They appear to be 15 years old by now with the cheap vinyl peeling off. That dump lost my biz a while back. I don't miss it either. The place is amateur now. Your review just proved it so. There's only 2 clubs worthy of checking out. This one hasn't been in about 10 years. <- period