Tantra in the ATX area is worthless.

Tantra scams me again. SMDH.

The definition of a Tantra Goddess in the ATX area is pretty simple.

Tantra Goddess in ATX - someone who totally sucks as a regular prostitute, reinvents herself, and charges even more for a pathetic, worthless session.

There has only been one great Tantra provider in our area but she retired years ago.

If ANYONE claims to practice Tantra in our area they are a lier and a thief.

They are no better than one of them type people who pimp and deserves a very harsh punishment.

Run and trust no one.
You didn’t know tantra means undesirable and too old to hook?
Maybe try Nuru? rhetorical (young and germophobic)
  • sydmo
  • 04-15-2019, 11:56 AM
Goddess Ambika was kinda cool, not really my kinda session with all the "feel my heart beat" BS all I could think of was what great tits she had - that spiritual shit is really lame, IMO. I don't know to whom you are referring, but it's not new - sorry you were disappointed man
The spiritual stuff is fine for me, I mainly want the meditative state and edging that tends to happen in these sessions.
I don't advertise Tantra because I don't fully understand it. Seldom have I been able to achieve it in a first meeting. Especially if it was requested before hand. How can one guarantee that type of connection with every single lover one has? And where can one find a good "how to" tutorial? There is just as much crappy tutorials, but for a guaranteed outcome, I'd put down some bread for a session with her.

I am starting to think I am really a guy trapped in a sexy woman's body with my choice of board posts lately....
Tantra - from Hindu root "charge double, they won't know the difference."

LOL!
I have studied Tantra here and there from attending some workshops. They were expensive and I think one really has to want to learn to dive deeper and invest their money into it. I'd like to learn more, but I feel shy going to workshops alone. Or sometimes they are just too touchy feely for me! One of the last ones I went to they did a spontaneous cuddle party at the end. I have my reasons for not wanting to be in a cuddle party. I opted to roll myself into the corner and enjoy the blissful buzz I had going by myself. Ha! Then the instructor was flipping out a little..."Are you okay???" It still gives me a laugh. What am I afraid of??? Anyway, that is my input.
I've never tried it so I won't knock it. Even the OP says that there was once a great Tantra provider in the area, so I guess it's possible.

It may be one of those things where the idea of it is better than the reality for some people. And I can see where postponing gratification can lead to a more satisfying conclusion, but foreplay works just fine for me.
I was pondering as well that it is priced higher because learning Tantra is expensive. Maybe a good way to find out if the provider is legit is to ask who they studied with and for how long.
Seems like most guys interested in "Tantra", OM, etc. aren't looking for the spiritual practice, but instead just want to get better at and/or get more women and sex. It's because of our screwy laws about selling intimacy, people have to shrowd it in something else.
Tantra is totally a bullshit scam. Period. 160 at the amps can provide fun and ,up to FS. I just can't see spending money on this scam
just curious, what do men expect from a tantra session?
4 HR orgasms
Hahahhaha