Bad Breath??

A girl I know really well told me that a high percentage of guys who come see her have bad breath. This really surprised because I always hear guys talking about taking a shower when they arrive to see a girl even if they just took one before they left home, etc...

Along those same lines, I would think that guys would brush their teeth and take some mouthwash before always before going in....?

What are the ladies experiences on this topic?

Curiously...

A'Man
Showing up to an session with less perfect hygiene is counterproductive and very disrespectful. Sometimes it's not possible to shower just before you get in your car but, you can always brush your teeth and ask to shower at her incall.

During the summer, the heat makes it almost necessary to shower just before starting the session.

It's difficult to imagine having to put up with bad breath in an intimate setting.
What about some of these ladies that have cum breathe? It is the providers job to be clean and sanitary. Some do not understand this apparently. Though sometimes it is these same ladies who scream the loudest about the guys hygiene. smdh
When I see Ambree Austin we always start out sharing some gum or mints and then making out, usually joking about being back in high school and the football player and the cheerleader hooking up. So that's a good way for both parties to ensure fresh breath. Word to the wise though, if you have hot cinnamon mints, be sure those are all completely out of your mouth before daty!
This came up with the girl I was with because I noticed how incredibly minty fresh that her mouth was when we were kissing. She showed me she had some fresh, mint gum in her mouth. It kind of surprised me because I hadn't really noticed earlier and we were at like the 20 minute mark. Then she told me she's learned to use it to counter the bad breath of the guys and that she's also learned how to hide it pretty good and gave me a smile. Then I realized she had already had given me some great BBBJ and a lot of kissing before that. That was pretty impressive that she had the gum in her mouth through all of those activities.

I guess some of these things take practice, practice, practice?

Bravo to her!

A'Man
I personally always shower before I leave my house including brushing my teeth real well. I shave with an electric razor on the way to the appt. I use after shave lotion on my face and some light sprays of cologne on my body about 10 minutes before arriving. I suck on mints also on the way. Right before going in I will gargle with mouthwash that I have in the car - most of the time twice. Then I put another mint in my mouth when I'm heading to the door.

I think (hope) that I always have fresh breath when I walk in the door.

A'Man
This came up with the girl I was with because I noticed how incredibly minty fresh that her mouth was when we were kissing. She showed me she had some fresh, mint gum in her mouth. It kind of surprised me because I hadn't really noticed earlier and we were at like the 20 minute mark. Then she told me she's learned to use it to counter the bad breath of the guys and that she's also learned how to hide it pretty good and gave me a smile. Then I realized she had already had given me some great BBBJ and a lot of kissing before that. That was pretty impressive that she had the gum in her mouth through all of those activities.

I guess some of these things take practice, practice, practice?

Bravo to her!

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
What you're saying is, is that you tasted yourself? Dude never kiss a provider.
We all have different guidelines and what we see as acceptable or not. I'm sure there's lots of guys who have no problems with kissing providers.... depending on the provider of course.

You can have your opinion of what's acceptable for you and others have our own opinions too.

A'Man
What you're saying is, is that you tasted yourself? Dude never kiss a provider. Originally Posted by Modmanix
Hmmm.
You have 1 review. And under activities it's say DFK and LFK.
Ain't that some shit!
Hmmm.
You have 1 review. And under activities it's say DFK and LFK.
Ain't that some shit! Originally Posted by knotty man
Do you even know that you’re my hero?
  • Low-T
  • 04-19-2019, 05:01 AM
It must be a serious issue at LOL. All the ladies there have you take some mouthwash upon arrival. Or, is that just me?
Good policy to have mouthwash and gum handy. With one ATF, we’d always drink a bottle of wine together, so I guess we’d both have “wine breath” but would always start the session with fresh breath.

I know a few providers I see smoke (cigarettes, vapes, or another more “natural” option) but they usually brush their teeth and/or use gum and it’s appreciated.

The worst for me is laying my clothes down in a providers incall that smells like the inside of an ashtray.

If you want to smoke there’s zero judgment on my part - just do it outside of the incall. I HATE walking out of an incall and smelling like I’ve been to a bowling alley from the 70’s!!