poll in your average pops in an HR session

my average is 4...min 3, max 5
P.S: this aint self bragging...im in my 20’s...so i feel t is normal..you could checkout all my reviews..my providers would also know !
Your room must look like a cave. Stalactites and stalagmites everywhere.
I’m not bragging. It just appears I started this thread for that purpose.
Not bragging but damn I’m awesome
Let me guess your dick is 9 inches too?

That's the typical mentality for the 20 something clients. I need to rush and get as much as I can in as little as I can. Things are much more enjoyable when you dont come in with a 2 page list of everything that you must do right now and then get an attitude if something is left off. I mean its cool If you want things mechanical. Also known as treating the lady just as a wet hole.
I usually only poop once a session, but sometimes I do need to rest in the middle a bit.
I usually only poop once a session, but sometimes I do need to rest in the middle a bit. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
Poop? 💩 😂 💩
You should use the “poll format” to properly capture the data.

“I’m not a good as I once was, but I am as good once as I ever was.”
Poop? 💩 😂 💩 Originally Posted by EddyWestside
Some providers don't like it when hobbiests poop at their in all.
This got me curious, so I looked up "refractory period" on Wikipedia. For 18-year-old males it is about 15 minutes, so 5 pops an hour might not be all that unusual for a 20-something with a hair-pin trigger.

That wasn't my experience in my 20's, but everyone's different, I guess. I was usually more concerned with prolonging things, since it was game-over at the first pop in those days.

Condoms usually slow the excitation phase, so I'm still not sure how this could happen. Wikipedia says that sometimes a guy has no refractory period at all, but it's very rare.

If you have 5 poops an hour during a session, you should probably see a doctor.

Know your butts, guys. If you sense an eminent departure before the session, a fleet enema is your friend. Taking a dump at the lady's in-call is probably gonna kill the mood.
Remember that hefty lady from Houston years ago that would go on epic rants about shitting at her incall? I can't remember her name. Her profile had a picture of her in a Hustler t-shirt. I think she was hot some time prior to the invention of the computer.
My answer is - one. DANG!
Good Lord - 5 times in an HR session seems like a lot of work. Seriously...why?

I didn’t find the hobby in my 20’s, so I have no idea how I would have felt about it then. I’m now in my mid 40’s, and find that I’m more interested in the journey than the destination these days, but that’s just me.

To each their own, but I’m a 1 to maybe 2 shot guy in most cases these days. I enjoy the buildup and can usually last almost all of the hour - if I pop early and it’s a really strong climax, so be it. We can try again assuming I’m not too spent, if there’s still time and the provider is into it - if not, we just chill.

Sometimes when I pop early, I like to just lay there and relax in the afterglow and cuddle, kiss, visit, etc.

By no means do I have any “bell quota” in my mind I’m trying to reach, in any session.
lol common guys he just had a typo (poop) !
of course i don’t have a target i plan to hit...it entirely depends on the session and the girl and how things heat up...there r times i had just 2 because the girl didn’t excite me much, times when everything works out and we fuck like rabbits...the only time i hit a 5..was in an HR session which went over by around 15 to 20 mins and the provider didn’t care coz we both we horny and didn’t feel like stopping
I guess this is one way to spin your issue with premature ejaculation into something positive. Maybe you should see someone that specializes in edging that might help you learn to handle it better.

Being able to control yourself better means being able to control your partner and take her places other's might not although that is not the point with a prostitute typically.