Anyone seen Ivy from LOL?

Was thinking about giving her a go, but not sure if the pictures really match up. Lately, they haven't been totally accurate as they have been in the past.
True, but the level of service is awesome in my opinion.
I've been in the kgirl scene for a while. Granted mostly on the west coast. Personally I go by the rule that if the face is blurred in the picture, it's not the same girl. And if the face is NOT blurred, there will be SOME resemblance. Oh and take the listed age and plus 5~10 will land you close to the actual age of the girl.

On a somewhat related note, I recall seeing the pictures of Ivy in LA back in the cityvibe days. Didn't meet the girl though
Before TER closed off access to the United States, if you could do a Google Image Search on the lady's photos, you could find where else she worked, and, a lot of times, TER had reviews for her under those different agencies (and sometimes under different names). Now, it's a crap shoot most of the time, but LoL tends to bring in the better ladies (most of the time). Also, you may get lucky and find an encounter someone wrote about in the DFW section, if the lady was at HotDreamSelect (HDS), LoL's "sister" agency, first.
Would like to know as well
  • jorge
  • 04-22-2019, 12:39 PM
Saw her in DFW. It is always safe to add a few years and pounds to the hds pix. But almost always head and shoulders above what you will find in the Dallas AMP's...

I don't review often, but she would get a "yes" if I did. I did have some "cultural" issues though. It took a bit of convincing from the booker before she would see me. And some standard positions were not allowed due to cultural size differences. I did get off knowing I may have been the first bit of culture she has ever had.
Thank you Jorge for the info. How was her English?
  • jorge
  • 04-22-2019, 06:07 PM
fluency: 6 out of 10...
I saw her Sunday. Not the best I had from LoL. She says the pics are her from a year ago with some photoshop. Review coming.
Saw her in DFW. It is always safe to add a few years and pounds to the hds pix. But almost always head and shoulders above what you will find in the Dallas AMP's...

I don't review often, but she would get a "yes" if I did. I did have some "cultural" issues though. It took a bit of convincing from the booker before she would see me. And some standard positions were not allowed due to cultural size differences. I did get off knowing I may have been the first bit of culture she has ever had. Originally Posted by jorge
"cultural size differences?"

I've never heard that before.