Deer season!!!

Who's going out hunting? Any one got one yet? Buck or doe? How big?

I have gotten 2!!! With my car!!! Yesterday night i hit the biggest buck I ever seen and tonight hit a buck also.. fuck these damn deer!!!

But my son is going out in the morning so hopefully he gets one!! First year and he is excited!!
Thought it was Wabbit season!!!

Is he hunting with your car?

Sounds like it's sighted in....
I'm hunting with the car..
He's going out right now with a gun to wait for one to hopefully walk by!!!
I wish him luck getting a dear errrr ops deer mmmm or both
He better not be getting a dear!! He needs to focus on deer and leave it at that.. girls are bad news!! A guy will totally change up their whole life over a girl/dear!!!
He better not be getting a dear!! He needs to focus on deer and leave it at that.. girls are bad news!! A guy will totally change up their whole life over a girl/dear!!! Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
ah pass eh
shot a 13 pointer in my bathrobe from my deck drinkin coffee. fried up backstrap 10 later for breakfast. canned the rest later on.
shot a 13 pointer in my bathrobe from my deck drinkin coffee. fried up backstrap 10 later for breakfast. canned the rest later on. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Time ta celebrate with some ahhh wait, forget that as I hear " girls are bad news!!" eh
don't use no gun, steak knife makes it more fair , jump on its back outta the stand cant magine its surprise

hanging on to the antlers taking it for a ride even took a slug one time skimmed ear no harm no foul

wear em down slit their throat
Can you eat road kill in New York? Or is that just a West Virginia thing?
Can you eat road kill in New York? Or is that just a West Virginia thing? Originally Posted by Strapped
Depends how bruised the meat is
shot a 13 pointer in my bathrobe from my deck drinkin coffee. fried up backstrap 10 later for breakfast. canned the rest later on. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Well that's some good luck!! Congratulations!!
I'm not a fan of eating dear meat, maybe it was never cooked right but it always taste like game.
don't use no gun, steak knife makes it more fair , jump on its back outta the stand cant magine its surprise

hanging on to the antlers taking it for a ride even took a slug one time skimmed ear no harm no foul

wear em down slit their throat Originally Posted by JONBALLS
OMG to funny!! Now that would be a site seeing someone riding a deer to tire it out.. wow lmao
Can you eat road kill in New York? Or is that just a West Virginia thing? Originally Posted by Strapped
Yup u can eat it as long as it's tagged.. the first buck I hit a friend of mine went out found it, tagged it and took it home to process..
The second deer I didn't even bother having anyone come look!! I was so pissed lol
Depends how bruised the meat is Originally Posted by lilylivered
The first buck I hit was huge and my car is small, it was still alive when they found it.. not sure how the meat is but I don't plan to eat it lol