Bucks Cab Dallas

Sad how management at Bucks Cabaret has slowly run off all the dancers and are hell bent on killing the club. Used to be a fun place. Management continues to change the rules daily for VIP members to put more $$ in their own pockets. Girls have to buy off managers when they make a little money. Very sad.
Not surprised, I never been here but I always avoid these "video game" style spots.

Where I got to pay to get in, plus play to get to one level or area, then pay to get to another area, etc. I'm not doing all that
No cover before 3pm, I think they quit charging for the dance area, $20 dances. Good food with $12 daily specials, reasonable drink prices. Tuesday drink special day. Early days hare slow, But I find someone to play with almost every time I go.

They do try to squeeze more out of the VIP members. They tried to charge me for a VIP dance area that has always been no extra charge. I talked to the manager that it they were killing the value of VIP. Told him was little reason for me to come. He backed down and not another word about the extra charge