817 Area Code?

Is it just me or did alot of providers with a 817 Area Code just appear at the same time out of the blue on the Killeen/ Waco/ BCS BP pages?
Not just you, like to come down to this area in groups. I guess to cut down on expenses that occur. Unfortunately with that type of mentality feel like pack of wolves coming to town. Just be careful on who is doing the hunting.
usually happens around the 1st of the month and the end of the month. just seems almost every dallas girl that comes here is cbj. too bad, some look awesome
Or you could stick with your lovely local ladies....
unfortunatly, most ladies here arent very gfe or remain hidden to us
I beg to differ I think that there are a few perfectly good gfe providers here in killeen/temple/bcs. I really think it is a shame that you don't like the local ladies. If you don't support your local ladies there won't be any for long. I know I am starting to travel next weekend.
never said i didnt like em or wouldnt support em. its just that they choose to remain hidden or their idea of gfe isnt my idea of gfe. if someone wants to" straighten "me out feel free. but i wont buy a house a car or even a burger without so much as a picture of what im getting, and atleast some clue that what im wanting, theyre providing. not tryin to be snippy but i work too hard to take a chance on something unknown. to me no DFK means no GFE, and no pics means no go. i respect the choices you make, please respect the choices i make
I visit the area often and Im GFE with a twist of PSE.
i respect the choices you make, please respect the choices i make Originally Posted by knotty man
+1

Ladies, we tend to vote with our wallets but before I open mine I need to know what I am spending my money on. How you run your business is your choice but don't expect me or many others to support you if we don't know what we are getting.