Driving from Tulsa to Kansas City- suggestions on good detour touring cities today?

Driving from Tulsa to Kansas City- suggestions on good detour touring cities today?
Xxx
940-280-2367
You know that you are in the Arkansas forum
She said detour cities, the natural route between the cities mentioned,would go through, Joplin ,which is less than hour north of NWA. So it is appropriate to assume that she is correct to post in Arkansas forum.
Fort Smith would be a detour, but you would have at least one person interested in seeing you.
Did anybody else get PM’s from this lady? Just seemed out of nowhere. Did she just mass PM everyone in AR? Is that even possible?
Did anybody else get PM’s from this lady? Just seemed out of nowhere. Did she just mass PM everyone in AR? Is that even possible? Originally Posted by Ruston
Nope, not me.
Yes I got a pm,,,again,, I don't get going south to go north
  • AgFox
  • 10-30-2019, 01:48 PM
Yeah. Said she was going to be in NWA last Sunday, then just went silent.
Yeah. Said she was going to be in NWA last Sunday, then just went silent. Originally Posted by AgFox
I received that pm also!
Yeah. Said she was going to be in NWA last Sunday, then just went silent. Originally Posted by AgFox
I'd view that as indicating she didn't get enough response from her mass mailing to make NWA a good stop on the way.

Cheers,

bcg