How about a fun game!

Mods don’t remove this. Not an ad just a game idea! We gotta liven things up!

Let’s say if your first Name is Mark, license of course, pm me
Then other ladies can come up with their thing like men between 50 and 60. You gotta check I to see if you are in that category. Has to be something that can be proven!
The guys could play Their own games as far as are there any providers who have blue eyes. Or which girls have size 6 shoes? Just have fun with it doesn’t have to be that big of a deal. And don’t make it super complicated as in he must have a big butt 36 double D blue eyes blonde hair… It Has to just be one characteristic
Bored...I literally CANNOT breathe while typing this reply to your post!!!! I needed a great laugh and got it!
Oh my God I am dealing with such immaturity. It’s like here pass Johnny a note but don’t tell Suzie. Boys against the girls. Well if you want to be in seventh grade you can always go back
If anybody is serious about this or think it sounds fun send me a private message or email me Sweetsuzanna8@gmail.com
I need ideas for themes! Starting Wednesday (tomorrow) if you are a Pices message me baby. This will end Sunday.
Here you go........
Attached Images File Type: jpg game1.jpg (7.0 KB, 340 views)
Originally Posted by Boredinop
Originally Posted by Boredinop
Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
Originally Posted by BigDeal
Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
I wonder what happens to the real moderators of this board because in prior years no moderator would let people behave like this. Although I can’t read the words just knowing that they’re blocked out tells me that the words are not kind