Trump is still your president

Ours or HIS..

• R.M.
  • 02-19-2019, 03:26 AM
I think the problem with the left side is they would rather our country fail while Trump is in office and that's sad on their part.
  • oeb11
  • 02-19-2019, 07:35 AM
RM - AGREED!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 08:20 AM
I think the problem with the left side is they would rather our country fail while Trump is in office and that's sad on their part. Originally Posted by R.M.
RM - AGREED!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Is that wtf you two think?

Tell me....what do you two think about the President....any President being able to to have the power of the purse?

That is to say....if Congress does not allocate money for what a President wants, he can raid another portion of the purse and get the funds there?
  • R.M.
  • 02-19-2019, 08:32 AM
Let me get my home work done for the day and I will have more time to chat with you about this.
Tell me....what do you two think about the President....any President being able to to have the power of the purse? Originally Posted by WTF
Based on a previous administration, all he needs is a pen and a phone. (Or was it a phone and a pen?)
The previous administration, no any prior to that, declared a fake national emergency to to cirvumvent Congress.

Or sucked Putin’s dick.
The previous administration, no any prior to that, declared a fake national emergency to to cirvumvent Congress.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Certainly your prerogative to have the misguided opinion it's a "fake" national emergency.

However, Trump went to Congress for money for what he(and many) consider a major national security issue with the border. That condition has been exacerbated with the caravans and Congress choose to ignore Trumps believe in the issue. He escalated to national emergency, which is easily in his powers and has been little used by this administration.
Rushmore maga hat on lincoln bahahahahahahahaha
Certainly your prerogative to have the misguided opinion it's a "fake" national emergency.

However, Trump went to Congress for money for what he(and many) consider a major national security issue with the border. That condition has been exacerbated with the caravans and Congress choose to ignore Trumps believe in the issue. He escalated to national emergency, which is easily in his powers and has been little used by this administration. Originally Posted by eccielover
What you say is true but it is a waste of time telling that to YR or WTF
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 10:35 AM

However, Trump went to Congress for money for what he(and many) consider a major national security issue with the border. Originally Posted by eccielover
Have you read the Constitution and do you understand checks and balances?

The Constitution gave Congress the power of the purse, not the President.

Why have a congress if the President can run roughshod over them.

That is really just a Banana Republic.

This is a much bigger deal than many of you short sighted Trumpers think.
Have you read the Constitution and do you understand checks and balances?

The Constitution gave Congress the power of the purse, not the President.

Why have a congress if the President can run roughshod over them.

That is really just a Banana Republic.

This is a much bigger deal than many of you short sighted Trumpers think.
Originally Posted by WTF
The clowns in Congress have been shirking their responsibilities for years, now.

They've transferred much of their power to the executive branch, e.g., the IRS, DHS, etc., so that they can just point and criticize without themselves taking a genuine stance on any issue that might jeopardize their reelection chances.

This is one of those occasions where the president is using one of those abdicated congressional powers constitutionally given to him by legislation written and formally adopted by Congress.

Blaming Trump for their stupidity is ... well ... stupid.