The straw that will break Trump's back

McCabe's story, truth or bullshit? Could this be the proverbial final nail in Trump's coffin?
McCabe's story, truth or bullshit? Could this be the proverbial final nail in Trump's coffin? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
One more of thousands of Trump "gotchas" that go nowhere in the end. Move along.
Bullshit.

Mueller is not your savior. Neither is Congress.

don't get yer hopes up.
This answer is the same as the answer Trump told pussolinni when she tried getting on that plane. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bahahahahahahahahahaha
McCabe will likely go to jail.

He should be hung for treason.
Mccablie and Commmy proven to lied so anything they say now how can anyone with any sense believe
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 08:30 AM
McCabe will likely go to jail.

He should be hung for treason. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Please expand on anything McCabe did that could be considered treason.

Please expand on anything McCabe did that could be considered treason.
Originally Posted by WTF

what McCabe did is seditious.

what he did
- lack of candor
- faking evidence of a crime

what he did
- lack of candor
- faking evidence of a crime Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Faking evidence of a crime.....lol.....did that Empire actor take a transcript outa McCabe's "How to Take Down the POTUS" book?

Doesn't look like that'll work out for either one of these fruit loops.....

what he did
- lack of candor
- faking evidence of a crime Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Seditious?

Lol! Why did Trump attack Rosenstein then?

It won’t be a straw that breaks his back.

It’ll be his Twitter account.
  • grean
  • 02-19-2019, 09:34 AM
I have decided to vote for Chuck Norris in the 2020 election.

His tears cure cancer. He will lock up or set free whoever is appropriate and just.

I came to a place of zen.

The voters knew Trump was a cheater and voted for him anyway. The only crime he may have committed, and zi said may not that he did, was hiding the payoffs of those women.

Most people didn't give a damn and voted for him and it's highly unlikely that if they were aware of the payoffs that would have mattered.

Yeah, he's a loudmouth dumb fuck. Yes, he admires dictators. I don't think he has the mental capacity to be an agent for a foreign county, though.

However, EVERYONE else, and they don't have the benefit of being complete fucking idiots for a defense, has their hand in the pot too.

So really, who gives a fuck, anymore?
  • grean
  • 02-19-2019, 09:35 AM
Increduious at best Mccabliee trying to sell books Lied to congress so -- Bullshit
I have decided to vote for Chuck Norris in the 2020 election.

His tears cure cancer. He will lock up or set free whoever is appropriate and just.

I came to a place of zen.

The voters knew Trump was a cheater and voted for him anyway. The only crime he may have committed, and zi said may not that he did, was hiding the payoffs of those women.

Most people didn't give a damn and voted for him and it's highly unlikely that if they were aware of the payoffs that would have mattered.

Yeah, he's a loudmouth dumb fuck. Yes, he admires dictators. I don't think he has the mental capacity to be an agent for a foreign county, though.

However, EVERYONE else, and they don't have the benefit of being complete fucking idiots for a defense, has their hand in the pot too.

So really, who gives a fuck, anymore? Originally Posted by grean
No one gives a fuck about who Trump fucked.

If they do, then fuck them!
McCabe should concentrate on getting the best legal council he can afford.

He's going to need it.