Breaking News.......Jussie Smollett charged by Chicago DA.

https://mobile.twitter.com/latimes/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

They even have a video of his two buddies from Nigeria buying the rope, red hats, and other items at a hardware store.

What Smollett is charged with is a class 4 felony.

I want to see him do the Perp Walk, but only after 25 armed to the hilt officers show up at his house at 6: AM, roust him out of bed, ......

Oh, wait. They only do that 68 year old Republicans who have been accused of not being truthful to Congress.

They even have a video of his two buddies from Nigeria buying the rope, red hats, and other items at a hardware store.

I want to see him do the Perp Walk, but only after 25 armed to the hilt officers show up at his house at 6: AM, roust him out of bed, ......

Oh, wait. They only do that 68 year old Republicans who have been accused of not being truthful to Congress. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Are you talking about that 68 year old republican who posted a federal judges picture with cross hairs, implying that she was in the cross hairs of a gun pointed at her? His name is Roger Stone. Is he innocent to Jackie?
He’s gonna get the top bunk

Oh, wait. They only do that 68 year old Republicans who have been accused of not being truthful to Congress. Originally Posted by Jackie S
iam shocked the media would even report this at all! Guess the evidence has to be overwhelming to report one of their own!
He’s gonna get the top bunk Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Soap on a rope!!!!!!!!!
Soap on a rope!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
He’s going to have FUUUUNNNN in prison.!!!
Smollett's attorneys released a statement: "Like any other citizen, Mr. Smollett enjoys the presumption of innocence, particularly when there has been an investigation like this one where information, both true and false, has been repeatedly leaked. Given these circumstances, we intend to conduct a thorough investigation and to mount an aggressive defense."
Jesus. Dude is delusional. Just give it up! You got caught.
I wonder what type of defense he could give except mental. Oh wait - they are going to blame Trump - I can see it now -
the defense attorney stands up and says "big,bad orange man"
we rest our case your Honor.
I wonder what type of defense he could give except mental. Oh wait - they are going to blame Trump - I can see it now -
the defense attorney stands up and says "big,bad orange man"
we rest our case your Honor. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Maybe he will kill himself so then you can really feel like Justice has been served.
Maybe he will kill himself so then you can really feel like Justice has been served. Originally Posted by themystic

+1
+1 Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
keep punching your ticket CB. I hear it gets hot down there
themystic doesn't know his tickets!! or his stuff!
  • R.M.
  • 02-21-2019, 06:39 AM
Mr. Soap on a rope is looking at a three year prison term.
This has to be one of the dumbest crimes ever.
I bet this wasn't the "publicity" he was seeking.

Smh
Scratching my head what this thread has to do about politics!