Smollett Was Unhappy With His Salary

This dude will be doing some time for using the U.S. mail to perpetrate a fraud.

Chicago Police Reveal Real Reason He Staged Attack

During a press conference on Thursday (February 21), the Superintendent of Police, Eddie Johnson, revealed the Empire actor was "dissatisfied with his salary," and took "drastic and illegal tactics to gain attention." Johnson added, the Empire actor "concocted a story" about an alleged hate crime that "took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career." ...

He additionally told reporters the 36-year-old actor was behind the threatening letter that he addressed to himself and sent to the Empire set prior to his staged attack. Johnson explained that after the letter —which contained racist and homophobic threats, as well as a white powder that was later determined to be aspirin — didn't get the attention Smollett was seeking, he decided to stage an attack.

(WDAS)
Now there are 4, merge them.

Has he replaced Hillary in your brain IB?
Im gonna start another! This guy deserves to be heard! Just not for the reasons you or HE wants. bahahahahahahahahaha
don lemon:

its not Smollett's fault he lost in the court of public opinion

(aka the public is full of racist pigs)
#BelieveAllBlackMen

I read where people believed Smollet was going to get cut out of Empire.
I read where the Empire people said that wasn't true.
Now I read where he's at least getting cut out of the most recent episode.

Hard to draw a paycheck sitting in jail.

#BelieveAllBlackMen

Where SC to help a brother out?
whatever he's saved out of his salary...well attorney's cost a lot

now he will really be unhappy
don lemon:

its not Smollett's fault he lost in the court of public opinion

(aka the public is full of racist pigs) Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hard to believe that Don Lemon could lose any more credibility.

Hard to believe the outrage Chicago personalities are displaying about how this is an "affront to Chicago." Sorry, Chicago is home to political shenanigans. Stop trying to portray Chiraq as pure as the driven snow.

Where's Sistine?

#BABM
Must be hell to be black,gay, and in jail look out for the one they call bubba HaHaHaHa
That would be quite a few of “them.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

DUUHHHHHHRRRRR!
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 02:10 PM
#BelieveAllBlackMen

#BelieveAllBlackMen
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Imho, this has nothing to do with race or sexuality and everything to do with stupidity.
I'll yield to your expertise.
Must be hell to be black,gay, and in jail look out for the one they call bubba HaHaHaHa Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Shit. thats what he wants! They should make him learn what an actual days worth of work is in prison.
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 05:32 PM
I'll yield to your expertise. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Lol....
  • oeb11
  • 02-21-2019, 06:18 PM
Reported today that Smollett made $65.000 per episode.

Not quite Bernie Sanders level
But a lot better than the average American.