How many guys look at backpage.....

I am thinking of traveling through East Tx and with backpage I could post ads daily instead of once a week. I was wondering how many men are looking on there before you come here.
I usually look daily
I look, but have never pulled the trigger from there.
I look daily, have better luck there as well
I usually look daily Originally Posted by slacktide
Oh, autocorrect must have gotten you on that response Slack...it changed hourly to daily in your post! Heehee
  • Aniki
  • 11-07-2015, 11:14 AM
I use it sometimes too if there's nothing going on here, like this weekend.
I prefer eccie for quality, BP is normaly a roll of the dice.
I LOOK a lot. Investigate occasionally. Make a move rarely. Laugh ? Every time.
From a football perspective: Think about a QB going through his check downs. First he looks to his primary receiver (Eccie/P411). Next is maybe a regular in the area - lacks the much wanted variety, but a sure thing regardless. Third target is BP - maybe a little risky at times but always worth a look - sometimes you can find a gem there (Clare from Beaumont). Sometimes you have to decide to tuck the ball and run it yourself...this happens a lot!
Ynot ... Great analogy!! Right on point!!
I've met several gyms off backpage. It's easiest when they're doubling eccie with backpage. This is what Taylor is looking to do most likely but for the provider, it involves perhaps a little more scrutiny in the verifying.

There's been many highly respected eccie ladies double with backpage.
From a football perspective: Think about a QB going through his check downs. First he looks to his primary receiver (Eccie/P411). Next is maybe a regular in the area - lacks the much wanted variety, but a sure thing regardless. Third target is BP - maybe a little risky at times but always worth a look - sometimes you can find a gem there (Clare from Beaumont). Sometimes you have to decide to tuck the ball and run it yourself...this happens a lot! Originally Posted by yknot
Excellent analogy...When i'm in e.tx i might check bp 2-3x times a week but wont check eccie as much (im trying to change that) but there's not much provider activity in east texas. When i'm in dallas or houston then eccie is my go to.
I can only speak for myself.

Usually, the only time I'll look at BP, is when someone posts a link here.
But, I have NEVER contacted a provider from a BP ad.
Just my 2 cents' worth.
Excellent analogy...When i'm in e.tx i might check bp 2-3x times a week but wont check eccie as much (im trying to change that) but there's not much provider activity in east texas. When i'm in dallas or houston then eccie is my go to. Originally Posted by LoneStarDieselCar
I agree, BP is more active in etx. I've come across some providers traveling from dfw or houston, when they stop in tyler.
I never check BP or CL due to the amount of LE and robberies that happen there.
I am thinking of traveling through East Tx and with backpage I could post ads daily instead of once a week. I was wondering how many men are looking on there before you come here. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
I look but never leap. /. eccie only when I see a girl.