Mt Pleasant???

What are suggestions or interests can be offered if I make a trip out there? What is there to do, eat, good hotels etc. Let me know here or pm ladies or gentlemen
Come to lufkin
Ill be back I just left
Anything?
If you are in Mt Pleasant this evening PM me.
I have no idea the number of Hobbiest in the Mt Pleasant area. I am sure they will PM if they are available. There are a few descent hotels on I-30. However, outside of spending your time Hobbying ... There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES!!

Nice to see you are doing OK JS!! Keep yourself safe & have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
OK ... Outside of lil Nicky & one other Hobbiest I know ... There is absolutely no one to do! But I am sure lil Nicky can hopefully make the trip worth your effort.
I have to agree with ETG, there is not much to do around Mt. Pleasant. I have to travel to that area for work on occasion, overnighted in Mt Pleasant a couple of times and there doesn't seem to be any points of entertainment.

If someone knows of any, I would be glad to hear of them for the next time I have to overnight there.
I guess you could always slide over to the lake, although its a tad cold for that. I thought there was a golf course over on the north side of Bob sandlin across from barefoot bay. Sulphur springs would probably be a little more entertaining....
Nope not a lot to do there I fish at the power plant & Bob Sandlin and hate this time of year it gets dark so early. I am not into the strip clubs in Tyler or Longview so lookout Dallas ILUV THEM. Baby Dolls is my favorite it non smoking & the girls are fun & friendly plus the AMP are just right around the corners. What I don't understand there are a lot of hot Hispanic women there they must not know about p411 or eccie and back page has got all screwed up so I don't know but I have meet some providers there Jaci Nicole Cox & the late Megan Marie so it can happen.
  • jwood
  • 11-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Nicky is right it can happen.
I Will be visiting this week so this so I'm excited thank you for the intel!!! Keep an eye out for me!
Be sure to check out the Mt. Pleasant HOE DOWN....its always a blast.
Souper you just aint right.. Im sure thats not the first time you heard that lol
huh?