I want to watch!!! Maybe play?

many years ago as a young guy I by pure accident saw a couple have a pretty hot encounter so since then I have always thought being a voyeur was exciting. besides Holly n Rob situation does anyone here ever thought about maybe in their own personal life to have someone watch them? I'm interested in a situation to watch another couple and if all were comfortable get to play some with the female. I would certainly be willing to pay for the time.

If anyone thought it be fun to perform or have their female half have added excitment then please PM. Hey why not?
I had a very exotic experience in Houston several years ago. I had clicked with a dancer/provider and she was ready to see me and Aunt Flo showed up unexpected. She called her friend and we did it all over the hotel room with her sitting fully clothed (nice business dress) on the edge of the bed. No even kissing or touching, it was crazy wild. Sort of the reverse of what you are looking for.
I have always been into this myself....watching can be quite a turn on.
Amber Rain and I watch each other all the time! It's a HUGE turnon!
Love watching 2 girls enjoy each other in front of me and then joining in with them when things really get hot. Real turn on for me and hopefully the girls.
During or just after HS, I had an ex trying to give me a BJ while I was driving. I would like to try it again, just to see if someone I could make it work like my dreams b/c it was not easy for either of us. We had a guy pull up beside us and was clear he wanted have me pull over and watch or join in, she said no, but for some reason I have always wanted to watch and be watched. I am not sure if I could really do it given the chance, kinda like a urine test -- just can't go when a stranger is watching. I have got to a point after a few dates to be able to piss while a former SO was doing her make-up, so I think if it was a provider I had seen before yeah probally. Sounds hot!
This is one of my many fantasies. I agree with the above though, not sure I can perform with someone watching. Wouldn't mind trying though.
My first time ever, I was 18 years-old (yeah, I started late) in high school and I played with two college girls at the same time in a hotel room while four college students (three guys and a girl, as I recall) watched us. There was no interaction between the girls but it was an interesting first time, nonetheless.

Since then, I'll occasionally try something new when the mood strikes me and the circumstances arise. About a year and a half ago, lovingKAYLA wanted to thank me for doing some legal work for her. Kayla had the hots for my sugar baby at the time, H, a sweet, gorgeous little 20-year-old with blonde hair, blue-grey eyes, a sleeve, and big stripper tits. (Some might recall that Kayla wrote an ode to H on ASPD.) Kayla and H had engaged in some mutual DATY (H's first time), but what Kayla really wanted was to watch me play with H and another girl. So we agreed that Kayla would treat me to a session with a provider of my choice.

I picked Aerynn, a pretty 21-year-old with a strong resemblance to Julia Stiles, the actress. Aerynn had played with me and my former SB three times (her first girl-girl experiences), so I expected Aerynn would be a good match for H.

Aerynn's incall was a nice highrise hotel in the Galleria area. I had a great time with the girls while Kayla took pics. The interaction between the girls was hot and steamy. At one point Kayla played with Little Jon a bit so I could officially call it a foursome. Haha.

If you can be ready at 6 am on weekdays, I have one Hell of a show for ya. Not a two girl show, but more like what you are asking for in your post..
  • All4U
  • 03-31-2011, 02:08 AM
6is my twisnt time, I haven't A clue either two 2:00 would be my preference.

Check out Holly&Rod for a n initiuaion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTF_wJW7N4g
Pick Me! Pick Me!
I have several gents that would be up for that

spikebaby
You can always come watch me and my male partner. Inclusion is extra He'll even watch you.
You can always come watch me and my male partner. Inclusion is extra He'll even watch you. Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
Is that an official invite?
I love love love having someone watch me "do the dirty deeds" with another guy or girl!!! yummmmmmmmy fun!