A letter to my ATF

Dear ------------,

I've been reflecting on some of the things that have been said to/of me.

I just wanted to tell you that...

I appreciate you indulging me for 3-hour sex marathons.

I appreciate you never booting me out the door once you've had enough.

I appreciate you not falling asleep on me, or wearing out, during a session.

I appreciate you never having complained about the way I look, smell, or taste.

I appreciate you never having attempted to upsell me.

I appreciate you never once having looked into the envelope in my presence.

I appreciate you showing appreciation for the flowers and things I've brought you.

I appreciate you always making an effort to accomodate me. (nobody else would have grown out their pubic hair just to turn me on)

I appreciate you listening to me blab about my personal problems (wether you wanted to hear it or not)

I appreciate you willing to explore my fantasies,(like doing a double with another woman you've never met)

I appreciate your trust and faith in me ( it takes a brave soul to give one's anal virginity to someone)

I appreciate your willingness to change your techniques so as to give me the most pleasure.

I appreciate you always being ready on time.

I appreciate you letting me come in anyway, when I accidently showed up early.

I appreciate you not saying anything when I was a few minutes late.

I appreciate the fact that you go through the effort to be all prettied up for me.

I appreciate you wearing sexy lingerie for me.

I appreciate you greeting me at the door naked!

I appreciate you greeting me with a french kiss and a hug.

I appreciate you giving me a good-bye french kiss and hug.

I appreciate you just letting me hold you in my arms and adore you when you probably wanted to fuck.

I appreciate you letting me fuck when you probably wanted to rest.

I appreciate you letting me rest when you probably wanted me to leave.

I appreciate you making me feel like a million dollars.

I appreciate you making me feel like the sexiest, most desirable man on earth when I know damn well I'm not.

I appreciate you taking the time to teach me how to be a better lover, or at least, a better lover for you.

I appreciate you teaching me the subtle secrets of your body so that I can make you as happy as you make me.

I appreciate that you are always smiling and courteous even though I may not be the easiest customer in the world to please.

I appreciate you sending me the occasional pm just to say, "hi, how are you doing?".

I appreciate you for just being the wonderful person that you are.

Thank you, my atf.
See-- what this world needs more of is happy posts
GB, you have a heart made of gold, sweetie! Now, where's my kleenex?
That's funny Lana...lol

Guys, if you've hobbied more than a couple of years, there's got to be at least a couple of these ladies that have made you have one or two similar thoughts....
GB, some may think you on the verge of being a stalker but it wouldn't hurt ant of us guys to share a kind word now and then
Nah-- GB is a lot of things, but never a stalker. Just a genuinely good guy.
That was very nice.
Sorry...I gotta quit going to the alerts section first...lol everyone is suspect after I leave there. Meant no harm GB...we all should take some notes.
Sorry...I gotta quit going to the alerts section first...lol everyone is suspect after I leave there. Meant no harm GB...we all should take some notes. Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman

GarlandBone, I think this is a good post. For the most part I am UTR, but I appreciate my ATF and I would like to think she appreciates me as well...
That was so very sweet! Now I want to be your ATF
Gosh, wish I knew who is/was your ATF.
As I read your list, I find only a few that don't apply for me. That is because it involves activities I don't indulge in.

For all the rest there is only one that doesn't fit for me. I love it when she falls asleep on me. Literally, lying on top of me, sleeping, after the excitement is over. She says that I took all her energy. Incredible.

Torito
I showed your letter to my ATF and told her I wish I had written it. She proceeded to let me know that her status as ATF was well justified.

GB, that was great. Not only do you have an awesome ATF but no doubt you are hers for your thoughfulness.
Great post. These ladies are an asset to civilization as we know is. One of my favorites recently, and very quietly, retired. . . if she reads this perhaps it will remind her that many of us miss her and hold her in very high regard.
In my book, the only shame is in the fact that not all ladies have the interest in treating their gentlemen like the wonderful creatures they are, at least for the small time they are together.

The lack of human compassion in some people is palatable. And that is tragic. EVERY person deserves to be treated like a human--- and in my opinion, part of the GFE experience, or "Illusion of Passion" as some would call it-- is making that person on the other side of the door feel like the greatest man in the world, whether its for 30 minutes or 3 hours.