Anyone cruise Parklane / 75 / Walnut Hill in the early 90's (street walkers)

Some real gems!
Beth rings my memory. Tall, thin, and very flexible.
Many a weekend spent at my house swimming in the pool at night.

Anyone?

Another girl as well. Started with a B, can't remember her name.
Olive skin, Greek lineage.
Fabulous.

Do share if you cruised that area...
I was born in 1986.
Anyone?
That would shock me if there ever was any street walkers in that area . I was always in that area and never saw a hint of it
  • slap
  • 10-01-2022, 12:04 PM
That area was pretty shitty back in the 90’s
tons of ladies by the Ginza japanese restaurant i believe. More so by walnut a greenville
That area was pretty shitty back in the 90’s Originally Posted by slap
You make it sound so Negative. I say it was "ripe with opportunities" and oh how much fun I had
That used to be a hit or miss spot for me in the mid 90’s after HH and 635/coit/kit ln didnt pan out cruising a big loop on a mid week day. It was mostly riff raff and grab and dash girls, but theres always a hidden gem at every spot.

If you were trolling the streets of Dallas in the 90’s on a weekend it was hard to beat HH then. The quality of sw’s was unrivaled today, they were everywhere, and it was cheap. $40 got a solid 7/10 blonde all night. If you caught a pair of hotties cruising around in thier car after the strip club closed, youd get a mfm in a sleazy room with some pretty solid talent for $150 all in room included. Those were the days!
  • BLM69
  • 10-28-2022, 07:41 AM
That used to be a hit or miss spot for me in the mid 90’s after HH and 635/coit/kit ln didnt pan out cruising a big loop on a mid week day. It was mostly riff raff and grab and dash girls, but theres always a hidden gem at every spot.

If you were trolling the streets of Dallas in the 90’s on a weekend it was hard to beat HH then. The quality of sw’s was unrivaled today, they were everywhere, and it was cheap. $40 got a solid 7/10 blonde all night. If you caught a pair of hotties cruising around in thier car after the strip club closed, youd get a mfm in a sleazy room with some pretty solid talent for $150 all in room included. Those were the days! Originally Posted by 213674
The good old days 👍, fast forward to 2022, them same whores made it here and charging $400 30 years later 👎 and gems they're not
The good old days 👍, fast forward to 2022, them same whores made it here and charging $400 30 years later 👎 and gems they're not Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM you are absolutely right. Same whores made it here when the internet was invented. I still see some of them HH whores and some strip club dances advertise here. They are in their 40,s 50,s and some 60,s as well.