Providers with shower facilities

I know providers always want a guy to be squeaky clean when showing up, esp if theyre like me wanting a bbbj. I absolutely love daty and appreciate the same from a provider (which is usually the norm). However, even though i have a desk job when im not traveling for work, its been 8-10 hrs since i showered when im seeing someone on the way home.

This causes one of two things to happen. Narrowing my search WAY down to a provider who allows showers or doesnt insist on paying for a full hr over an hh for me to take a 3 min skinny dip, or I hobby less (usually the first scenario ends up with me hobbying less too). I say this like an issue because providers that allow showers is very scarce in my opinion and experience.

I cannot just go home from work, then shower and leave again, esp under the guise of going to the store or something. Thats a red flag for the bull! Ive tried baby wipes, and doing a trucker shower on my bits but recently a provider commented that while she appreciated it, the baby wipe smell (despite the package saying unscented) was anoyingly wierd.

Whats some of you horn dogs suggestions on this? I had a gym membership for a long time and that worked but it lapsed years ago with my constant travel and it would raise some questions for sure, but may be doable.. id much rather just shower at the occasional providers incall as needed as thats one less stop and gym is likely to be not next door.
What is considered a "shower facility"? And where would you be seeing a provider that there wasn't a shower/bathroom??...lol
My first guess would be massage ladies that work out of offices. I rarely see ladies that aren’t working out of hotels or apartments, so don’t encounter the issue very often. And unless she is stacking appointments on top of one another, I don’t recall ever having a lady take time off the clock because I took one (actually, two…I clean up both before and after). I imagine if I spent more than a few minutes each time I might get rushed, but like the OP says you can get the job done in less than 5 minutes.
I seem to keep finding ladies who wont let me use the shower. Most are in hotels and first thing i usually do is go piss to make sure a dude isnt hiding in the shower (had that happen once)…

It seems like they just want you in/out fast as possible and a 3 minute rinse is gonna bankrupt them
  • BLM69
  • 10-27-2022, 06:08 PM
I seem to keep finding ladies who wont let me use the shower. Most are in hotels and first thing i usually do is go piss to make sure a dude isnt hiding in the shower (had that happen once)…

It seems like they just want you in/out fast as possible and a 3 minute rinse is gonna bankrupt them Originally Posted by 213674
I was thinking Tyrone may be in the shower, the second favorite place for managers to wait is sitting on the stairs nearby
May just say I love to shower to Re-energize from the day hope to don't mined.. all she can say is yes or no ( now im talking hotel room )
I keep extra towels for you to shower with
and anything you might need to wash the day away ..

It seems like they just want you in/out fast as possible and a 3 minute rinse is gonna bankrupt them Originally Posted by 213674
Where are you finding these chicks? I could see that happening with the LC crowd. Pimps in the bathroom is definitely a thing. Or the bottom bitch.