AR Board of Eccie is 100 today!!

Our board has reached 100 pages of independent provider reviews! For the first time ever, I clicked on "last page" and saw the first reviews posted. 100 pages of beautiful memories! There was Sadie and Scarlett! Thanks to all who have contributed by writing reviews of so many wonderful ladies (and a few that weren't so wonderful). And thanks to all the ladies who have so graciously provided us guys with many satisfying rendezvous! You ladies are the greatest!!!

I'm on page #99. Or #2, depending on your perspective.
And many other pages! So glad you are still here Ginger!
And many other pages! So glad you are still here Ginger! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thank you, Tuck!
So any others have come (literally) and gone leaving a brief emptiness, but somehow there is always someone new to fill the void, just like eccie replaced aspd which replaced BDs Arkansas Hobbyist group. How we have evolved.
:-D
Congratulations to my Arkansas friends for having 100 pages of reviews and memories.

Ginger Doll... It is satisfying to know of your longevity and consistency. And to not forget your integrity.... that is important! That is why, i believe, you consistently have so many devotees! I know you are consistently adored by many. I would love to meet you sometime when I get to Arkansas.
Thank you, Relaxer. You're too sweet.

I'd love to meet you sometime! Let me know when you're in my neck of the woods!
Kudos to the milestone reached.
I'll say it again, You folks in the Natural State are lucky to have all of the treasures discovered and those that are yet to be uncovered. Appreciate them well, very very well!
  • MrGiz
  • 01-31-2013, 11:23 PM
Little Shelby Sinful is on Page One. . . . Where she will always be!