The dark side.

Dominance and submission. Taboo or turn on? Sauce for the goose or another man's poison? Provider and hobbyist alike, if you have ever been topped or bottomed, tied to the bedpost or the key holder of the cuffs in an off duty game of good cop bad cop, share your experience. If you are curious but yellow or the tour guide for the freak show, post your questions or answer them. If you have been spanked or wishing you were spankable, its time to dare to bare your soul.
I've been strapped to a bed with a restraint that goes up underneath the mattress and surfaces at the corners with a velcro attachment for each appendage.

The concept was kind of kinky, but in reality I didn't really care for it.

I think the Dom thing would be fun.
I've been strapped to a bed with a restraint that goes up underneath the mattress and surfaces at the corners with a velcro attachment for each appendage.

The concept was kind of kinky, but in reality I didn't really care for it.

I think the Dom thing would be fun. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I can see that Ms.Ginger, and think of all the nice outfits you could buy. By the way, this hint didn't come from Heloise but I have heard hydrogen peroxide does a good job getting blood out of leather.

I think the Dom thing would be fun. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Bossy thing ...
My only experience with a provider involved a blindfold and rules to follow. I could not move. It was a very novel experience to submit to a woman while she did whatever she pleased. Bites, scratches, slaps. Mild pain but incredible pleasure. It was never something I thought I might enjoy, and honestly I don't see it as a steady diet, but for a change of pace from the usual menu, it was just delightful. I think exploration of unfamiliar territory always requires a knowledgeable tour guide who has the ability to adapt to response and go just far enough but not too far. I can see it as being like eating chiles. A little heat now makes one desire more heat later, but everyone's taste buds are different.
An interesting blog.

http://lovingdiscipline4you.blogspot...dd7a513652bd05 Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
That's pretty hot. I think I might need a spanking.
That's pretty hot. I think I might need a spanking. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

A little light reading for you Ms.Ginger. Now make some breakfast!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_and_submission
And of course there is an ECCIE discussion thread.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=submission
I use restraints, blindfolds, gags, whips from time to time. My experiences have shown me that more girls like bondage, spanking, biting, choking and whipping than I had ever thought. It usually takes awhile to loosen up and feel comfortable... usually several 'dates'.

On the other hand, occasionally the situation is reversed, but I have never had a girl who is comfortable enough to abuse me as much as I would like (other than my back end, which seems to be a fun point for girls and a PAINFUL one for me... LOL!). I guess I have not spent enough time with a girl who really likes to dominate... to spank, whip and punch to feel like I have been put through the ringer that way. But I sure LOVE to give it when my girl is into receiving it. When it gets intense this is a very fine line, which requires familiarity and good communication.
D/s in reality can be applied to a number line... a quantitative analysis of play, intensity and a mental component. I have been blessed to serve. I have been blessed to switch. I have met people with simple needs and those that are complex and very detailed.*

We all have our fetishes, but beyond it all, there's control, trust and power. When given and the recipient worthy, it is a beautiful thing.*

H.*
Submission is great!! I had a good visit with Krystal keys. She really put me in my place. Krystal actually took pleasure in what she did. I cannot explain it, but I did too. It was an fun change of pace.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=616193
What do you want to know?
What do you want to know? Originally Posted by babee

I don't know Babee, start at the beginning. I'll let you know if the cuffs get too tight
Yes, do tell! I've been very interested in sub/dom for as long as I can remember.