WHORE!

The word, WHORE.

What do you think about it? I'm not even going to ask more specific questions, because I'd like to start this discussion as a completely open topic...
Love them
Woman
Honestly
Open to
Receiving
Enumeration
Certainly different than "provider". I am curious what others say as well. The word whore for me is usually reserved for someone that nc/ns or is just not a nice person. That's just me though.
hmmm.
I am a whore to many things.
Should we go to Merriam Webster on this? We are all adults here, and yes I understand the principle of semantics just fine.
I do not like the word.....just the way it 'sounds' when someone does use it when talking, or, for that matter, when writing (as in a Review). Really HATE the word Cunt as well! Sidebar story...funny, I think - this past summer at work I was talking to a few really cool female co-workers during a break and we got into the subject of off-limit, repugnant words, the first one was the 'N' word and so I said how I hate the word Cunt! Susan, my colleague said, without missing a beat "It's better than being called a knee-cap' and so I fell for it and asked her to explain : "A knee-cap is lower than a cunt", her reply! I know I am way off topic - sorry for being too chatty!
Should we go to Merriam Webster on this? We are all adults here, and yes I understand the principle of semantics just fine. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore

Definition of WHORE

: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
: a male who engages in sexual acts for money
: a venal or unscrupulous person

~While I may not be fond of the word, c'est le vie, and in this business, some need to grow a bit tougher skin. JS.
I am going to open my mind a bit...

some providers consider themselves different things and have different definitions for what they do.

is the word 'whore' more like a state a mind or a state of being than an occupation?
street walker that doesn't get checked and doesn't care who she infects
The word, WHORE.

What do you think about it? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Uh...that you're one

I'm not a real whore, i just play one on Eccie

But as far as the word 'whore' goes it doesn't bother me in the slightest