Sexting?

I have a Lady that I see on a semi-regular basis. We set things up via text message. On the day of the appointment, she will text the location, along with "I can't wait to taste your hard cock in my mouth!", or something similar. We "Sext" back and forth about what we are going to do to each other. It really gets my motor running in anticipation of our time together. Just curious what other folks think of this and what your experiences are on this subject.
Not for me as a text never is deleted. They can always be recovered if needed.
  • Trey
  • 01-22-2014, 06:45 AM
I prefer pics to text. Plus I'm not much of a fan of texting.
  • drax1
  • 01-22-2014, 06:48 AM
If you have an SO, it's a no go.
It can be quite stimulating to say the least and get the juices flowing but I would only recommend doing it on a hobby phone. Besides if you don't have one then you are testing fate and potential problems even without sexting if you are hobbying.
In my experience it can lead to crossing boundaries, it can lead one of the two involved into getting hurt eventually. Really bad idea, stick to the appt protocol. It's all good fun until someone gets hurt.
Sexting. What is this.... High School?
Sexting. What is this.... High School? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
AOL
First: Drax, if you have an SO, you'd better be using a hobby phone. Then it's a non-issue.

Back to the topic. I think sexting is fun. It can be a nice reminder that your playmate is in the mood, and thinking about you. And that's always a good thing.
  • drax1
  • 01-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Bowpop is correct. I was referring to non-hobby phones.

Password protect your hobby phone though.
Just curious what other folks think of this and what your experiences are on this subject. Originally Posted by Oralist
What I think is that she is blowing smoke up your ass and that same text goes out to every guy before their appointment, although I have no problem with it and see nothing wrong with it. As long as you know she is an actress and it is part of her "game" ... but hey, I know everything at Disney World is fake, however I still enjoy it none-the-less, so I can understand where you are coming from.
Brook nailed it!!

re"What I think is that she is blowing smoke up your ass and that same text goes out to every guy before their appointment, although I have no problem with it and see nothing wrong with it. As long as you know she is an actress and it is part of her "game"
What I think is that she is blowing smoke up your ass .... and it is part of her "game" ...
To all the ladies....my ass is available. Feel free to smoke.
Well it is a fantasy after all.....