POKER PLAYERS "Coach Paul's Poker Bash"

There was a group of professional poker players that attended the VIP Social at Z's. (actually donkeys). But if you are still interested in play poker send Coachpaul2007 or myself a pm. We (coachpaul2007) are starting a list of poker players.

I still maintain a list from the social. But to make sure you are on this list, send your pm of interest.

In addition, there will be a Poker Tournament, date to be announced via invite.

This is an INVITE ONLY POKER TOURNAMENT. Again, for more details send either of us a pm.

This is not associated with Eccie or any other Social group.

PID
I bet a mod will close this per Eccie Rule #30.
Hell yes I am in

And Little tt who the hell are you
I can be a drink girl!!
I bet a mod will close this per Eccie Rule #30. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Thanks for your reply. Its clear you will not be coming.
Let me know if I can help in anyway
PM sent. Would love to play some poker and take some of ffireman's money
I bet a mod will close this per Eccie Rule #30. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
It is not an announcement of a specific event being held at a specific time is it? Threads like this that allow people to determine interest for something that could occur in the future have typically been allowed.
NoDoz or Vivarin recommended.
I'll bet he doesn't!
There was a group of professional poker players that attended the VIP Social at Z's. (actually donkeys). But if you are still interested in play poker send Coachpaul2007 or myself a pm. We (coachpaul2007) are starting a list of poker players.

I still maintain a list from the social. But to make sure you are on this list, send your pm of interest.

In addition, there will be a Poker Tournament, date to be announced via invite.

This is an INVITE ONLY POKER TOURNAMENT. Again, for more details send either of us a pm.

This is not associated with Eccie or any other Social group.

PID Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Oh yeah I still have that beautiful memory of taking your money lovely you know my ass is going to be there 2 out of 10 LOL love you playing in the dark but I Love Money More kisses
Oh and is this the the original 4 group you know who I'm talking about I heard somebody's than trying to hijack just wanted to make sure I went to the right party?
Oh and is this the the original 4 group you know who I'm talking about I heard somebody's than trying to hijack just wanted to make sure I went to the right party? Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
This is totally separate from what you are referencing. Tournament Style Poker ONLY.
Coach says . . .

BUMP

Coachpaul
Coach says . . .

BUMP

Coachpaul Originally Posted by coachpaul2007
I am pretty sure a bump is smaller than a hump. So if a person bumps a thread multiple times, are they, in fact, humping a thread?