Inadvertent cock-blokers

Ever hang out with a woman, drinking, talking, having a good time knowing you going to hit that ass....then a friend calls her and starts talking about her possibly terminal medical condtion.?

FUUUUUUUUCK! Yeah, that was me.
Damn, tough break. I hope you survive.
Ya, that happens all the time.
  • gt27
  • 06-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Ever hang out with a woman, drinking, talking, having a good time knowing you going to hit that ass....then a friend calls her and starts talking about her possibly terminal medical condtion.?

FUUUUUUUUCK! Yeah, that was me. Originally Posted by Skip_8
Yeah, I usually tell that lonely bitch to go and die on someone else's phone time. God Damn It! Don't You Know That It's Thursday And I'm Trying To Get Laid. And the vibe your sending about death is really putting the mood off for this gal. So, sorry, I know you are choking on your last breath, but my penis is more important. Now that he is limper than the time I saw Lil' Kim after her plastic surgeries, I'm going to post about you on Eccie.

God, you are a class act. I hope the sarcasm overflowed on this reply. What a disgusting post.

FUUUUUUUUCK! Yeah, that was me. Originally Posted by Skip_8

I hate needy people.
What can one do, except lament the timming?

I hoped that the friend will be ok. I offered to leave however, the girl was told me to stay.
Some girls have their friends call with an emergency in case things aren't going well. Don't worry about it. It happens. Hookers seldom do this. See there is a bright side to seeing and meeting hookers!
Lol...I use to do that when I was regular dating!

Some girls have their friends call with an emergency in case things aren't going well. Don't worry about it. It happens. Hookers seldom do this. See there is a bright side to seeing and meeting hookers! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes, I know girls talk about their besties wrt personal emergencies. It's part of life and that is why I offered to leave as in the big picture it's more important that she's there for a friend in need.

But when your dick is all hard and she's juicy, slamming on the brakes like that sucks!

Yes, hookers seldom do this. As for the ones that do, that reputation will catch up to them.

Dinner, drinks, possibly hotel room it adds up to what a provider might charge. However, MSOG and sleepover for the same price with true GFE, hell yeah!

Some girls have their friends call with an emergency in case things aren't going well. Don't worry about it. It happens. Hookers seldom do this. See there is a bright side to seeing and meeting hookers! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You should have just had a car date and told her to put her friend on speaker phone so you could still smash while they were discussing burial plots. Hey. At least her Gramma didn't die.
Funerals are expensive and mourning cuts into her ability to earn..... The proper thing to do is realize she NEEDS to finish the session and keep on keeping on
Funerals are expensive and mourning cuts into her ability to earn..... The proper thing to do is realize she NEEDS to finish the session and keep on keeping on Originally Posted by Whispers
Boss she wasn't a hooker. One would think being on this site it would be but not in this case.
Yew shuld-a axskedt if'n tha friend hadda 3way on thar buck't list.
Skip 8 one of the savagest mofos in the game
I was tempted to just bend her over and go to town while she was on the phone, but two things came to mind:

1. She's not a provider
2. Then the "Wedding Crashers funeral scene" got in my mind and I was like, "I can't stoop that low."....lol

Skip 8 one of the savagest mofos in the game Originally Posted by Miss Valentina