Well, I may be retired as of the 10th.

It's been dead. Unless I get rent paid by the 10th, I'm facing eviction and am gonna hang it up, retire and be done with the hobby and Texas. So, this may be your last chance to see me.
Where are the "usual suspects" when you need them?

Hope your phone is ringing off the hook
They don't exist aparently.
They don't exist aparently. Originally Posted by Lioness
Come on Lioness don't give up. Let's circle the wagons! Post some nasty pics up in here! Show these still legs what there missing!

Okay all you stiff legs. For the love of sweet baby Tebow if Jade Rose can cash in dang gum it so can the Lioness! Line up and help a sister out!

Get off your asses and let's go! Who doesn't like a BBBJCIMNQNS? She's got style she's got Grace she'll let you do anything but shit on her face. Doesn't get any better than this... does it?!

Come on boyz let's help her out. Let's send a message to all bitches who start those stupid fucking Coed ThreADS saying Heyyyyyy does my ass hole need bleaching? I got new pics? Where should I stay? Where is the Vagina Triangle?

Passion get your Team together and let's do this thing!

This lady doesn't bother any one! Just looking to pay the rent!
Come on Lioness don't give up. Let's circle the wagons! Post some nasty pics up in here! Show these still legs what there missing!

Okay all you stiff legs. For the love of sweet baby Tebow if Jade Rose can cash in dang gum it so can the Lioness! Line up and help a sister out!

Get off your asses and let's go! Who doesn't like a BBBJCIMNQNS? She's got style she's got Grace she'll let you do anything but shit on her face. Doesn't get any better than this... does it?!

Come on boyz let's help her out. Let's send a message to all bitches who start those stupid fucking Coed ThreADS saying Heyyyyyy does my ass hole need bleaching? I got new pics? Where should I stay? Where is the Vagina Triangle?

Passion get your Team together and let's do this thing! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You apparently are struggling to crest the 400 mark.
Go see her and post that 399!

Pics Liones! Guys love Snatch! It will work I promise!
How are we doing? What do I need to do to help?
How are we doing? What do I need to do to help? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Set an appointment.
Well.........Bye.

Anyone know the movie reference that is from?
Well.........Bye.

Anyone know the movie reference that is from? Originally Posted by BigBigBear

Tombstone.
Now don't be ugly. Set an appointment and pay her triple her rate, to say your sorry.
Well.........Bye.

Anyone know the movie reference that is from? Originally Posted by BigBigBear
Tombstone!! "You smell that??? Smells like something died"
When a whore's business is off the easiest fix is to run a special.

It would seem her assets and skills are currently overvalued in the eyes of her potential customer base....

She has steadily made progress towards being the FIRST Austin Indy to get SW rates.....
When a whore's business is off the easiest fix is to run a special.

It would seem her assets and skills are currently overvalued in the eyes of her potential customer base....

She has steadily made progress towards being the FIRST Austin Indy to get SW rates..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Lioness, Idk how long you have been around, but you have to move around in the summer. Families are on vacation. Men can't slip away as easily. And Austin is just ridiculously​ expensive even for people who are degreed or are very well off, as you probably know.
It's the 10th & I still don't have my rent. And I have two fucking jobs, granted on is commission. But I also have kids and don't work when I have them, so there that. It'll work out somehow. It always does. Have you considered a roommate?

I don't trust anyone around my familia or I'd get a roomate. Uber & Lift are back. Pm me, as I know people who know people. Lol. I gotta lot of resources, if interested. Best of luck.
Err you could always trying boning your landlord! I know mine be getting some free ass in a day or two. Lol. Reminds me of that scene in Forest Gump where Sally Fields takes one for the team for Forest!

I wanna go live on a hippie commune and be part of a positive community and live a simple life!