In the spirit of community, I have a room and a "?"

Hey friends and family! I've got a room for rent in Austin and was considering renting to a provider under the guidelines she would not do in calls. Any thoughts on living with a provider?

Good idea? Bad idea? I've heard mixed opinions and this seams to be the place to get a firm answer. (No pun intended)
Definitely get her crate trained. Then you should be good as long as you feed her a couple times a day and take her out to pee in the morning and at night.
What could possibly go wrong?
Dude. DUDE!! Don't do it!!!
  • Gamer
  • 06-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Probably won't end well. I wouldn't do it.
No, just no
Definitely get her crate trained. Then you should be good as long as you feed her a couple times a day and take her out to pee in the morning and at night.

Funniest comment of the week, and it's already Friday.
Hey friends and family! I've got a room for rent in Austin and was considering renting to a provider under the guidelines she would not do in calls. Any thoughts on living with a provider?

Good idea? Bad idea? I've heard mixed opinions and this seams to be the place to get a firm answer. (No pun intended) Originally Posted by krillism

Sounds legit. I say go for it.
She's going to work there.
But if by posting this threAD you're only hoping to generate PM's from desperate (vulnerable) hoes then I suppose no need to ask the frog. You win.
Roommates in general are a bad idea.

They don't keep your house as clean as you like it. They have people over you don't care for. Stuff gets used and not replaced...

Roommates are for college kids. Not for grown adults.

If you are lonely pick up a stray puppy or kitten. They tend to be more grateful then stray humans, looking for rooms, as well.

If you are lonely pick up a stray puppy or kitten. They tend to be more grateful then stray humans, looking for rooms, as well. Originally Posted by SusiSquirts
And way easier to crate train.
He is new here so don't give him too much of a hard time. The rule for me is NO RW business with anyone in hobby. RW info involved too easy for everything to go bad.

Sam
+1 what samcro said