Injured while fucking?

Yesterday I was banging a girl in the ass side saddle. She shifted her legs forward which caused me to fall forward. This obviously shoved my cock deeper in her ass than she was ready for, and she went to reach back to push me back a little. She obviously didn't realize I had fallen forward and instead elbowed me hard clean on the jaw.

It hurts to chew and my jaw is popping now.

Anyone else got any funny fucking injuries?
Had a chick squeeze my dick so hard it immediately went limp and couldn't get a hard on for a few days. Scared the shit out of me. Happened when I was 19 btw.
Yesterday I was banging a girl in the ass side saddle. She shifted her legs forward which caused me to fall forward. This obviously shoved my cock deeper in her ass than she was ready for, and she went to reach back to push me back a little. She obviously didn't realize I had fallen forward and instead elbowed me hard clean on the jaw.

It hurts to chew and my jaw is popping now.

Anyone else got any funny fucking injuries? Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
I bet her ass hurts worse than your chin. IJS. I once saw someone fall out of a sex swing. Funny/not funny.

Ever watch Sex Sent me to The ER?!
Hard fast fucking that... slipped, and "Wrong hole!" It was pretty terrible.

Hard fast fucking that... slipped, and "Wrong hole!" It was pretty terrible.

0.0 Originally Posted by JadeRose
I've had this happen too.
But similar to this is when a guy is going at it hard, slips out and doesn't make it back in any hole but bends.
Once ...

I needed mouth to dick resuscitation.
Once ...

I needed mouth to dick resuscitation. Originally Posted by fun2come
Ewww.
Didja swallow?
Ewww.
Didja swallow? Originally Posted by knotty man
I taste great

but I lost all taste since snowballing in my youth

One time a gal givin' meh a kinda toofy BJ left mah peckerdillo wif a blood blist'r onna shaft. She was mortified. But she swallow'd e'ery last drop o' mah load so Ah wasn't a-gonna cumplain. An' we fucked, too! She wuz a really, really good fuck.
Had a great fuck session with Daddy's Girl. Toward the end, my stomach started aching from all the thrusting, and I ended up in the ER.
Over the years I've gotten quite a few bruises from shower sex. Maybe I should get one of those elderly people handles that stick onto the wall!
St least you didn't break your pecker! So they can't call you old broke dick! Haahaaa