Support your local massage parlor

In response to little trees' boasts about AMP's, I will increase my visits from once a week to two or three times a week. I will be sure to spread my visits to the Asian, Russian and latina run businesses! I want to make sure i'am being politically correct. So I hope everyone that reads this will go get a massage and enjoy themselves. Had a good time at my local AMP today and decided to increase my visits. These girls are hard workers and provide good service. There is a lot of non-trafficked MP's out there, be careful and be safe!!
Can you PLEASE pm me the names & locations of some of these Russian mp's!!!
Can you PLEASE pm me the names & locations of some of these Russian mp's!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
YUP........me too
Me too little fella.
Same here!
In for a pm as well....
There are none.

This boi went after Mata and got spanked.

Now he is coming after me and failed miserably again.
there are 2 Russian utr mp's in Austin that I know of. I will not be giving up the Russian mp info. they recruit their own clients!! i'am sure most of you all will understand. mata got served and so have you mr.tt. you still have not set up the time or place for us 3 to meet so who has been served u little coward!! by the way, on the subject of your war, it is apparent you have a bad agenda against mp's in general, but are u currently working with law enforcement? you smell like a rat. like the old saying walks and talks like a rat, it is a rat! you are bad for this board and should remove yourself. there is no room on this board for rats. I have had countless support against you especially for the above reasons, and have had plenty of support against mata, u know the guy who is boastful, a liar, and an all around bad egg. both of u are guilty of lying and trying to destroy the reps of good people multiple times. if the board was run the way it should be, both of u would be gone.
there are 2 Russian utr mp's in Austin that I know of. I will not be giving up the Russian mp info. they recruit their own clients!! i'am sure most of you all will understand. mata got served and so have you mr.tt. you still have not set up the time or place for us 3 to meet so who has been served u little coward!! by the way, on the subject of your war, it is apparent you have a bad agenda against mp's in general, but are u currently working with law enforcement? you smell like a rat. like the old saying walks and talks like a rat, it is a rat! you are bad for this board and should remove yourself. there is no room on this board for rats. I have had countless support against you especially for the above reasons, and have had plenty of support against mata, u know the guy who is boastful, a liar, and an all around bad egg. both of u are guilty of lying and trying to destroy the reps of good people multiple times. if the board was run the way it should be, both of u would be gone. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Amen
there are 2 Russian utr mp's in Austin that I know of. I will not be giving up the Russian mp info. they recruit their own clients!! i'am sure most of you all will understand. mata got served and so have you mr.tt. you still have not set up the time or place for us 3 to meet so who has been served u little coward!! by the way, on the subject of your war, it is apparent you have a bad agenda against mp's in general, but are u currently working with law enforcement? you smell like a rat. like the old saying walks and talks like a rat, it is a rat! you are bad for this board and should remove yourself. there is no room on this board for rats. I have had countless support against you especially for the above reasons, and have had plenty of support against mata, u know the guy who is boastful, a liar, and an all around bad egg. both of u are guilty of lying and trying to destroy the reps of good people multiple times. if the board was run the way it should be, both of u would be gone. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sometimes I don't even know wtf this board's about anymore.
Sometimes I don't even know wtf this board's about anymore. Originally Posted by Frissionary
Boredom
Wrong. I would know if there were. You failed again. That's why you had to create a new handle. You were known as sissy boi and needed new life.
Wrong. I would know if there were. You failed again. That's why you had to create a new handle. You were known as sissy boi and needed new life. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
i'am the boi, ok I can live with that. but why are u duckin' me punk. you bore me now so just go away. I know who u are, and obviously u don't know me, so again when are we gonna meet!! I do want other board members there, because I will expose u. in many ways... and if little tt says there is no Russian mp's, and that he would know- what a laugh u are not omniscient nor coherent to anything that is not in your world. how many times do I have to school u. you're a law enforcement rat that should just shut up. so my suggestion to you is, stay away from what ever you're drinkin' cause it ain't working bottom boy!!!
Everyone knows that I was outed yesterday and 5 dudes on Eccie are trying to turn up the heat and out me even more at this very moment.

Some like you are wanting violence. You should use that anger and go talk to an Asian human trafficking dudes. They are the real problem.

But guess what? Y'all have my RW info and it still didn't work. It will never work and that makes you all butt hurt.

But you already knew that didn't you?
no where to run to baby no where to hide... little tree is getting it from all fronts and still sticking to his guns! you have lost, so move on join the Mormons and gtfo. just like a rat when it's beat to complain to the mods. I have a good source telling me they want you gone as well. were you crying while making your last post? day by day the onion is getting peeled back further.