Strip clubs?

I'm thinking of dancing at the clubs out there. Just not sure which ones. Any suggestions?
XTC is full nude and the only one in town iirc. Trashy and gross to boot, they still allow smoking indoors and are byob if that's any indicator.

Yellow rose is cool, I've never heard any complaints about the floor managers plus it's in a good location off lamar. I've only ever heard of two shootings in the parking lot, far cry from my usual accommodations in htown.

Landing strip is my personal fave, toward the airport on 183 which is heavy under construction so take that into account.

I consider Ricks Cabaret to be a classy joint, always feel welcome and have heard no issue or have had any indication that the dancers were unhappy. Some a bit pushy tho.

Haven't been to P10 enough to formulate an opinion.

Palazio is too South for my taste.

If you feel the need to put yourself through hell, there is always Chicas.
I'm thinking of dancing at the clubs out there. Just not sure which ones. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by sovanna
Last week, a friend of mine had a bad experience at a strip club. The girl wouldn't do bbbj with him in the booth.

This week, he calls me up and tells me that all strip clubs are involved in human trafficking and I should stay away.

I don't know who to believe anymore!
Last week, a friend of mine had a bad experience at a strip club. The girl wouldn't do bbbj with him in the booth.

This week, he calls me up and tells me that all strip clubs are involved in human trafficking and I should stay away.

I don't know who to believe anymore! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Hey man, a dancer at XTC bit my dick through my jeans so hard she felt the need to tell me about her kids and text her boyfriend while she grinded on me.

Explaining a non functioning, bleeding member to the misses AND my doctor without going into explicits is a task I hope never to repeat.
XTC is full nude and the only one in town iirc. Trashy and gross to boot, they still allow smoking indoors and are byob if that's any indicator.

Not True..... Foxy's Cabaret is nude as well http://www.foxysaustin.com/ It is owned by the Rick's organization

Yellow rose is cool, I've never heard any complaints about the floor managers plus it's in a good location off lamar. I've only ever heard of two shootings in the parking lot, far cry from my usual accommodations in htown.

Landing strip is my personal fave, toward the airport on 183 which is heavy under construction so take that into account.

I consider Ricks Cabaret to be a classy joint, always feel welcome and have heard no issue or have had any indication that the dancers were unhappy. Some a bit pushy tho.

Haven't been to P10 enough to formulate an opinion. Top club in Austin per recorded sales and usually an excellent selection of of women....

Palazio is too South for my taste.

If you feel the need to put yourself through hell, there is always Chicas. Originally Posted by whitelighter

Your more affluant clientele is typically a P10 customer.

Landing strip is my personal fave, toward the airport on 183 which is heavy under construction so take that into account. Originally Posted by whitelighter

Used to be my favorite as well. I got busted jacking off in there a few years back. They told me that I was banned for life, but I'm still gonna try to go back here pretty soon.
Never been to Foxys, didn't know it was a thing. Creature of habit.
Used to be my favorite as well. I got busted jacking off in there a few years back. They told me that I was banned for life, but I'm still gonna try to go back here pretty soon. Originally Posted by Little Monster
At the rate they go through doormen, I don't think you'll have an issue lol. I'd honestly pay to see that, not you jerk off but the experience as a whole. One of the many reasons I love going to LS
Regarding LM's post of getting busted for being naughty, ....dude, I made out with a young hot white skinny 20 something stripper at the bar with my hands all over, under, and inside her. I had just met her. I am not a regular and I was not a regular when this happened. I knew none of the managers and none were familiar from when I used to be a regular way, way back. I used to go regularly but I hardly ever saw hot young skinny white dancers so I stopped going. Not that they have to be skinny, (pawgs are fucking great too!) It just became homogenous of a certain age and quality. This same stripper was on her shift, having a few drinks, and allowing all manner of naughty touching at the bar. No manager or anyone else intervened. I was never kicked out or told to keep my hands off. I think it was an anomaly, as this level of intimacy (among other adult pleasures) usually goes on in private i.e. VIP. We also had instant chemistry when her friend introduced us at the bar. I hope you go back and have a great time. I hope to visit soon and have a naughty fucking time! It's been a while, so looking forward to debauchery with a hot young dancer with no inhibitions. I laughed when I read your post because it was hilarious, so much so that I can only assume you were kidding. Either way, it's still hilarious.
P10. And please post when you'll be dancing so your admirers can turn out to enjoy and support your efforts.
P10 .....love to see you there too
I drove past a place today that I've never noticed before, it's called "Pleasures". Looks like you'd get an infection just walking through the door. It looks like a shithole.....which is probably why I've never seen anyone on here mention it.