Leather and Lunch with Shea Veille

I was enjoying lunch with my favorite lunch buddy (Shea Veille) at a little funky place in Deep Ellum when on our way back to my car we discovered a leather supply store with all kinds of kinky stuff. These guys have everything from corsets through some serious BDSM supplies...and yes I did try to talk her into trying on some of the kinkier outfits but we were in a hurry to get back to her place....had ya'll excited with the title didn't I? Pervs!
issue yourself 5 points for rude behavior.
You should have stopped in Leathermasters and had a whiff. Delightful leather scent. Of course, if you had a GOOD lunch, that might not be the only delightful scent you could smell...
It was Leathermasters...
LOL, Surf.... My friend, that place is not for you.... It would melt your mind....

PPE
LOL, Surf.... My friend, that place is not for you.... It would melt your mind....

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
I beg to differ. I think that Dick could deal with anything put in front of him. Or under him. Or on top of him.

He could handle anything! Now whether he wants to or not ...

Glad you enjoyed going into that store. We don't have much offerings of that sort in Dallas.
Ok.... Ok.... you got me with the title! LOL. Shea is a sweet heart.
u must be speaking of leathermasters...i love that place
i always knew you had good tastes surfindick...
speaking of taste...call me
I need to pay a visit.