Encounter: Quick gum job

User ID: -
Date: 10-8-22
Name: Sweet n Sassy
Phone: 4123368062
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...burgh/94816702
City: E Pgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Off of Electric Ave
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: QV, BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark gray/brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Older than dirt, fat, no shape
Recommendation: Yes
Another yes for this fucking pig…
While I agree that I would not ever see this provider under any circumstances, I was under a different impression of what a "yes" actually means.

I always thought that a yes should be given if the provider is OK from a leo perspective, has a safe environment, and provides agreed upon services. Whether you choose or not to visit them should depend on accuracy of pictures, and the ROS provided.

Am I wrong? Can a mod chime in on what a "yes" should represent?

Another yes for this fucking pig… Originally Posted by swpa1706
While I agree that I would not ever see this provider under any circumstances, I was under a different impression of what a "yes" actually means.

I always thought that a yes should be given if the provider is OK from a leo perspective, has a safe environment, and provides agreed upon services. Whether you choose or not to visit them should depend on accuracy of pictures, and the ROS provided.

Am I wrong? Can a mod chime in on what a "yes" should represent? Originally Posted by snoopy75
In my opinion a yes means that you actually recommend them. So in almost all instances it should mean you would repeat

Am I wrong? Can a mod chime in on what a "yes" should represent? Originally Posted by snoopy75
You are describing the often used "Pittsburgh yes". Where you technically got what you paid for, but still feel cheated...
IMO there is no set standard for a recommendation; it is up to the writer. I typically will give at least some reason for my recommendation in the ROS. I think that provides more info for the reader than just a simple yes or no. As any of us with any experience at this know, the binary yes/no choice for recommendation is really insufficient. Personally I hate giving a no if it was a perfectly safe and professional appointment, but I just did not find the provider attractive or I just did not hit it off with her. Those are things that might well be different for other guys. If there were safety issues or lousy performance, then the No is warranted IMO. Of course others can do as they wish

I would call what you are describing a vouch not a recommendation
I agree with others that this is simply a vouch.
I would call what you are describing a vouch not a recommendation Originally Posted by AmishGangster
What AG said
I give a yes if I believe I will see the provider again.
Originally Posted by jedo321
Originally Posted by Hamhands
Originally Posted by pittlicker
I love gum jobs, any idea who is second best?

Why can’t I find a nice hot 20 something hoodrat with skills who had her teeth all knocked out by an ex