New in Town Babe

Visiting town, wondering if anyone knows the city well?? I like to sightsee ☺️2149238392
Have fun. Been member for over year and just 3 post. And can’t find ONE single review.
Please don’t do that and make it harder on me starting on a new platform. Trinity of DFW is well reviewed and knows me personally, if You would like my verification.
I come highly verified and I highly recommend her! This is not a friend or a friend of a friend, i personally know she’s amazing! Please give her a chance. She doesn’t need anyone trying to shut her down before she even gets started!
Wtf you mean by that
You should post some taint..... UITB...

..... you know, for Pyramider..
Op: Since your friend has been a frequent flyer in Houston since 2013, is she not willing to show you around? Did you seriously make a trip without planning it out? So, you know "absolutely nothing" about Houston? Google? Have you considered getting "Verified"?

Regardless, have safe travels and enjoy your stay!
Honey yes my friend is going to be showing me around! Obviously we have to speak in code here but I’m basically saying I’ve arrived in Houston and would like to see “something” new.
RTR ... Timing is everything in so many endeavors. This is one.

Obviously we have to speak in code here ....
Why?
Privet
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by boardman
Hook, Line & Sinker...

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
Her first review! Thanks to lake Charles because Houston sure missed out! Maybe if you guys try being nice to her next time then you might just get a second chance! ��