Providers, Do you prefer cash or gifts?

So let's say the holidays or some other occasion roles around and I decide it's time to express my gratitude to the lady I've been seeing all year. Which would you prefer, a cash gratuity or a gift?
Cash. Or pay my rent. Either way rent is getting paid.
I have never met a provider who hates cash, Can never go wrong with that! Cash for me please!
Randy said it best. What's $10 grand to him? Apparently, not shit lol

http://youtu.be/07G23zMGa4g
Oh noooo not cash again!! Says no lady ever!
I think most would prefer cash AND a gift.
I think most would prefer cash AND a gift. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one! This thread kinda reminds me of the one from yesterday asking if providers like tips...um well DUHHHH!!!!
Cash and a gift would mean less cash and a more modest gift. Although an inexpensive gift with the gratuity would be feasible.
Green fits all sizes. If one were to purchase a gift he better make sure she likes what his buying prior to purchasing. But taking care of her taint is the best gift out there.
Green fits all sizes. If one were to purchase a gift he better make sure she likes what his buying prior to purchasing. But taking care of her taint is the best gift out there. Originally Posted by pyramider
Agreed. Money talks, bullshit walks. Already enough variables in this game, why add one more?
But taking care of her taint is the best gift out there. Originally Posted by pyramider

+++++1! That is rule uno! I love my Gyno she takes very good care of me and my pleasure pocket.
Cash and a gift would mean less cash and a more modest gift. Although an inexpensive gift with the gratuity would be feasible. Originally Posted by Redcat
I'm not sure that's what they're talking about. You've met a woman before, right lol. They want the donation, a tip AND the gift.

+++++1! That is rule uno! I love my Gyno she takes very good care of me and my pleasure pocket.
Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I think he might have meant us, which you don't offer.
Ohhhh myyyy golllly geeee willikers, ummm well duhhh, indeed

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one! This thread kinda reminds me of the one from yesterday asking if providers like tips...um well DUHHHH!!!! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I think he might have meant us, which you don't offer. Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard
I have a nice strap on that my ladies enjoy