Just thinking about Ashlee Summers.

Ok, again, I'm fairly new the the board, but just reading the alert be Ashley got me thinking.

First af all, I just wanted to say how sorry that I am that this has happened to anyone!!! I have never seen Ashlee, but it saddens and outrages me to hear there are people out there that are as twisted as the asshole who did this to her.

That being said, it also reminds me that this hobby can be a dark world, and makes me want to give it up. I mean, every time us as hobbiests and you as providers decides to see someone, it is a roll of the dice weather or not we come away unscaved. So far I have been very lucky to have had nothing but great experiences, but it seems every other day there is an alert, warning of a robbery, beating, arrests, or worse.

Eccie and P411 are our tools to ensure our safety, but there effectiveness are clearly limited. Please don't get me wrong. Both sites are very valuable, yet in cases such as these, where both parties were members of both sites, their homework was done and have seen each other in the past, you never know what's going to happen once we, or you walk through the door.

I am sorry, if I'm reading too much into it, or just being a pussy!

Thanks
There's always reasons to be concerned about your safey but as a client if you use the tools available like Eccie and P411, that would go a long ways towards keeping you safe. Nothing is without risk but do our homework, read reviews, stick with verified well reviewed poviders, stay off of BP and use your good sense.
no thats pretty much it. but it happens in the non hobby world too. just watch the news or pick up a newspaper. sad truth of our state of society. why can't we all just get along?
There seems to be a rash of such reports recently. This is the first I can recall in some time in which both parties were members here.

It probably isn't a good idea to have extra cash, credit cards or atm cards on you when you go to a session.

I've never had an outcall session, but have had two ladies over for photos at my home, one I had known for quiet some time, the other I had researched very thoroughly.

Pay attention to the part of town the incall is in and if possible, play during daylight.
no thats pretty much it. but it happens in the non hobby world too. just watch the news or pick up a newspaper. sad truth of our state of society. why can't we all just get along? Originally Posted by flexywun
I couldn't agree more with that statement. It's sad sometimes how cruel the world can be.
And of course it's entirely possible that none of this happened and there's simply a pissed off boyfriend on her account. It may very well be true, but it's hard to tell from one posting on a forum. Unless someone who knows her can confirm the story, it still remains suspect to me.

Bad people come in many forms.
And of course it's entirely possible that none of this happened and there's simply a pissed off boyfriend on her account. It may very well be true, but it's hard to tell from one posting on a forum. Unless someone who knows her can confirm the story, it still remains suspect to me.

Bad people come in many forms. Originally Posted by mansfield
I've been hoping that is the case since I first read it. Man I hope that's the case.
I hope Ashlee is ok, and if this is true the POS goes to Huntsville!

and if anybody knows Ashlee please update us about her condition...please
Guys, I have talked with some girls recently and it seems many hobbyists are reluctant to reveal their eccie handle.

I asked why it was important and the response was, they can be held accountable by everyone on the board if they misbehave.

Have you ever noticed that most of the alerts, the gal doesn't know his handle? He never gave it to her.

It is an anonymous handle anyway. Why don't guys want to give thatup during screening? My only reason to think of not giving a gal my handle is so I can either be a dick on the board and hide it from her, or I can hide my bad behavior from the board by not giving my handle. Another instance is a mod not wanting her to know her is a mod. Believe it or not, sometimes you don't want one more chick calling you about her personal issued and want a mod to do something about it.

So what gives?

Why don't guys like to give their eccie handle? The PM verification is also one more step in making a gal feel comfortable, especially if someone is saying they are me!
Guys, I have talked with some girls recently and it seems many hobbyists are reluctant to reveal their eccie handle.

I asked why it was important and the response was, they can be held accountable by everyone on the board if they misbehave.

Have you ever noticed that most of the alerts, the gal doesn't know his handle? He never gave it to her.

It is an anonymous handle anyway. Why don't guys want to give thatup during screening? My only reason to think of not giving a gal my handle is so I can either be a dick on the board and hide it from her, or I can hide my bad behavior from the board by not giving my handle. Another instance is a mod not wanting her to know her is a mod. Believe it or not, sometimes you don't want one more chick calling you about her personal issued and want a mod to do something about it.

So what gives?

Why don't guys like to give their eccie handle? The PM verification is also one more step in making a gal feel comfortable, especially if someone is saying they are me! Originally Posted by cpi3000
Good point. I don't mind giving my eccie handle at all. I behave in sessions and I *usually* behave in my posts here on the board.
I have known this beautiful young lady since she started as Princess Ashley. We have always got along fine. When I saw her alert I texted her to say I was appalled at what happened to her. I also asked "Did u retire?" to which she replied "I just need some time."

I believe this really happened and am at a loss to understand why, or what she could have done to prevent it. The accused has not chosen to come forward with any rebuttals or his version of what happened. This might be because he is incarcerated. None of us know his real name so we can't search the local jails for him. And if he truly became suicidal we wouldn't know by reading the obituaries.

Violence towards women has become a common theme in our society; usually involving a perpetrator who is or has been in a relationship with the victim. But random acts like this are commonplace as well.

I am truly sorry about what happened to my friend and hope she gets counseling and makes a complete recovery from this horrible incident.
I have known this beautiful young lady since she started as Princess Ashley. We have always got along fine. When I saw her alert I texted her to say I was appalled at what happened to her. I also asked "Did u retire?" to which she replied "I just need some time."

I believe this really happened and am at a loss to understand why, or what she could have done to prevent it. The accused has not chosen to come forward with any rebuttals or his version of what happened. This might be because he is incarcerated. None of us know his real name so we can't search the local jails for him. And if he truly became suicidal we wouldn't know by reading the obituaries.

Violence towards women has become a common theme in our society; usually involving a perpetrator who is or has been in a relationship with the victim. But random acts like this are commonplace as well.

I am truly sorry about what happened to my friend and hope she gets counseling and makes a complete recovery from this horrible incident. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Thank you for letting us know that she has been contacted. I had hoped this was a prank by someone using her account. She really should be persuaded to get professional counseling after something like this. Continue to let her know how many who do not even know her wish her well.
I, too, had hoped this was posted by someone else although I believe that most likely would have been the lesser of two immediate evils. I won't post on her alert as I have nothing substantive to add but I did send her a pm wishing her well through this ordeal. She definitely seemed like a vibrant you lady and I hope she is able to work through this. My heart goes out to all the women who face this type of scenario. Yet another example of screening being essential - but not enough (especially for extended sessions)
60 percent of all rapes go unreported. So don't be surprised if there is more of this going on in a risky behavior we call the hobby. I would bet that the unreported rate within the hobby is higher than 60%.
As much as we hate management and drivers. I think that a driver in an outcall situation would go along way to prevent this. At the very least the girl should have a co-worker or trusted girlfriend that can take a check in phone call every 2 hours. I don't do outcalls to my place so no need to worry about the drivers sitting outside my house. These girls need to do something to protect themselves and if you guys want outcalls to your place you'll have to give up on some of your privacy issues.
ya know another thing is ...? none of us seem to be hearing from that perp! He haven't responded to anything saying that he didn't do it! the truth is that this happens all the time to girls, some of us are just afraid to report it because we dont want to be in trouble for what we do, and then we still gotta make a living, so sometimes when things happen we may not be in a personal situation to be able to retire! I agree with sawyer... you should have someone to check in with but the truth is, when someone does something like this to you, how exactly are you supposed to get to your phone to let someone know that there is something wrong? you cant! Its a catch 22 ... nothing is going to be 100% safe out here, thats for sure