H.A.P.I. -- politically-incorrect banner?

Maybe, someone has mentioned this and I missed it, but...In the interest of fairness, maybe the HAPI banner ad in some providers' signatures should include a badly-dressed white guy. I'm not arguing against the ad's thought, only its presentation.
Will this dude meet your criteria?

Mat
That IS a badly dressed white guy. Could you imagine a well dressed white guy wearing those heels? Sheesh. (At least he shaved his legs )
It's already been noted elsewhere, ironically enough...by an AA pimp. I think Ze had difficulty finding a pink cartoon character pimp. Besides, the one in red could be of Eastern Indian or possibly Latin descent.

It's my understanding they were picked for their cuteness, but I am sure fault can be found in anything, if one is willing to take the time to dissect it.
I had this discussion with two providers, all three of us ebony providers, two of us thought it was funny and chuckled. The other, well I got her to giggle later about it later. We don't have pimps, so it did not really offend us, it does not pertain to us and we stand firmly against pimps.

I guess its all about how you look at things. I happen to look at it open-mined. A pimp is a pimp, doesn't matter what color in my eyes.
  • fawn
  • 10-27-2010, 08:17 PM
I guess its all about how you look at things. I happen to look at it open-mined. A pimp is a pimp, doesn't matter what color in my eyes. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Good answer honey....youre are right a pimp comes in all shapes and colors.....
How about these colors.

Is that Howard Stern?
Why don't they add a white woman? It would cover all races and both genders. I hope tranny pimps don't get offended.

Mat
What about agencies? Do they count?
For anyone that has the stones or intoxication level to put it in their sig line:

For anyone that has the stones or intoxication level to put it in their sig line:

Originally Posted by cpi3000
I wonder if that new guy who started the latest "Provider Fees" thread would be interested?

That is hilarious though! If anyone thinks ours is controversial, wait 'til they see that on a sig line. I better stock up on popcorn, just in case.