Story Time -- Providers, have you ever gotten TOO into a session?

Basically I'm asking if you've ever gone in expecting a regular ol' ho-hum session but were surprised by how turned on and into it you got. Maybe the client was extremely attractive, or did this little thing with his tongue that drove you wild? Have you ever gone overtime or offered something not on the menu because you were so into it? Ever been fucked so good by a client you considered requesting to see them off the clock?

I know some of you will claim "I'm always into it, I always get turned on, blah blah blah blah blah......", but we know better. Sometimes you're just not feeling up to it, and it gets monotonous. We get it. Let's hear about the times a client knocked you out of the monotony and surprised you both.

I look forward to some good (preferably dirty) stories
Yes. Not only in the hobby.
This sounds like a situation that I ran into with a regular client. He started as a FBSM but after about 6 weeks of weekly body rubs he requested a FS session. After several weeks of weekly FS sessions he asked if I would be open to a BDSM session, specially rope play. He became my Dom. He gave me orgasms so powerful I would often end up in tears. To this day the thought of him makes my whole body tender and my makes my pussy wet. This continued almost every week for over a year. He turned me on so much I found myself doing things I would have never thought I would do...greek, anal hooks, DATO, nipple clamps, rope play, flogging, paddeling, cock worship...and I loved it all!
What started as weekly half hour sessions turned into 2 hour trysts and even an overnight off the clock. Finally I ended it when I realized that I had developed feelings for him.
I love sweet talk :-). Dang I need to vizit Sexxyjade again
I'll keep my x-rated stories out of this this. Nobody here could handle my ROS.
I'll keep my x-rated stories out of this this. Nobody here could handle my ROS. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Well you're no fun.

ShaunaStyles: Thanks for sharing!
I'll keep my x-rated stories out of this this. Nobody here could handle my ROS. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Sounds like a challenge.