Why not update your photos?

If your appearance has changed like weight loss / gain / breast argumentation etc why not post new pics?

Or if they're older than some of your clients PLEASE update them.

Go ahead and pile on, I've got my popcorn ready! 😜
When's the last time you updated you facebook or linkedin account photo?
I agree. It’s frustrating when you have a mental picture in your head based on profile pics. Then when you meet the provider in person they look quite a bit different.
kind the same when we have mental picture in our head
about gent's handle or sexy voice on the phone , of what he may look like .
Then we open the door and he looks nothing like his handle or the sexy voice we had in our head .
Then we open the door and he looks nothing like his handle or the sexy voice we had in our head . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Disappointing isn’t it
Had a situation like that last night. See the signature
Where s the popcorn ,,,,,
  • BLM69
  • 05-18-2019, 10:32 AM
Then we open the door and he looks nothing like his handle or the sexy voice we had in our head . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Not the same, or did you women start paying the men for showing up?
The difference is, providers post ads and lots of times, post pictures in those ads and have a showcase. In every instance, the provider is getting paid so having those pictures updated are very important.
Y'all ladies got to stop reading them Harlequin romance novels,

stop getting your relationship and sex advice from Cosmopolitan,

stop listening to the bitter man hating feminist lesbians who have no idea how to have any sort of normal rapport with human males,

and finally,

stop thinking every guy is supposed to be tall dark and handsome and look like Fabio.

In other words, if don't set your expectations so unrealistically high and keep putting us men on the pedestal, then you won't be constantly disappointed.

We men don't think everyone of you is supposed to be build like a Playboy Playmate, Victoria's Secret Angel, Runway Lingerie Super Model, Taylor Swift nor do we expect you all to be.

We just want a bit of honesty and sincerity on what you actually look like.

There is no shame in getting old and your bodies changing.

We all going to get old.
I agree that their should be updated images so no one is mislead. Hell I would be willing to help to a degree with the ladies wanted to update their images.

Gina first off how are you? I hear what you are saying too but If you were going to shop for a new Cadi. You have been doing your research, window shopping and reading all the reports about the car. Let's say Monday is the delivery date of your Cadi to the dealership. Monday come and you so excited to go get you new amazing Cadi. YOu get to the dealership and they drive it around to you in the front of the dealership and it is not the dream car you wanted? Then what. Would you not be heartbroken? Just a question nothing more. I hope you are doing well!
I do try to keep up to date selfies posted. Scarily i am someone whose looks can change drastically with small changes. Glasses vs contacts...hair color...tan shade. But i dont keep photos that are aged in years.

I dont like pro pics bc alot are airbrushed and even make me look at them going "who tf is this?"
hey im good ..But im more of the Benz type .
.. next time we should shoot some photos ..
I agree that their should be updated images so no one is mislead. Hell I would be willing to help to a degree with the ladies wanted to update their images.

Gina first off how are you? I hear what you are saying too but If you were going to shop for a new Cadi. You have been doing your research, window shopping and reading all the reports about the car. Let's say Monday is the delivery date of your Cadi to the dealership. Monday come and you so excited to go get you new amazing Cadi. YOu get to the dealership and they drive it around to you in the front of the dealership and it is not the dream car you wanted? Then what. Would you not be heartbroken? Just a question nothing more. I hope you are doing well! Originally Posted by jasonray2199
LadyAnastasia
I dont like pro pics bc alot are airbrushed and even make me look at them going "who tf is this?"

I agree with you on that shit! I promise mine any nothing like that at all. You ladies are beautiful as you are and when you have great lighting it is a game changer.

hey im good ..But im more of the Benz type .
.. next time we should shoot some photos .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I thought you told me you had a Cadi? Yes a special edition Benz would totally be you. Let me know on the photos babe. When are you coming back to Dallas baby?
i miss your face!